Cedric

'PTSD' Edward replied in a sarcastic tone of voice, 'I haven't experienced any trauma though, have I?' he finished his sentence as if he was questioning himself.
'Well, Edward I have reason to believe your visions are real and have happened' the man was looking into the sky and continued to walk, Edward caught on and started speed walking to catch up.
'What?' Edward said sharply, 'who is that boy I keep seeing' Edward turned his head with a fierce stare towards the man.
'Edward I'm sorry I can't answer that now, but I think I might be able to answer another question. Your visions are of a past life-'
'Past life?' Edward interrupted.
'Well yes your past life'
'My-what?' Edward stopped in his track the man stared carefully at him.

'What are you trying to say... that I lived that life but... but.. how is that possible!' Edwards voice raised with each word becoming more and more frustrated.
'Well it's hard to explain but here me out, did you ever when you experienced these vision feel different for example in pain?'

Edward knew exactly what the man had meant, for only a couple of weeks ago when his visions had started to become more vivid, more realistic. He had felt the pain of the vision.
When he looked down at himself during one of the visions he was bleeding, ice cold and could I only just move his eyes to see his body. Being shaken by a man who was torn-wrecked whilst wrestling to get out of another mans grip tears streaming down his wrinkled, pale face.
There was people around. And that's when it hit him.

It was the exact same place his first vision had taken place.

Edward wasn't sure what to do with this perspective. This information. But hearing from a man that it was a past life vision. Was ridiculously absurd. How could this be possible? That thought wandered around his head along with the boy with black hair he had seen in his first vision-he couldn't somehow get him out of his head.

Edward snapped back into reality when he heard the old man voice his name, he seemed to have also noticed though he was there he wasn't really there.

'Sorry...' Edward replied timidly 'I was just thinking'
'Yes well we don't have time for thinking' the man glanced down at his watch then back at Edward.
'I have to go please go back to your hotel room... I'll be back in 2 hours. I'll meet you in your room' the man quickly rushed away into the woods Edward found that strange but shrugged it off'

Edward wandered back slowly, not needing to be anywhere. He had told Carlisle he would be gone for an unknown amount of time but would still update him and what was going on. His missed his family back in forks. His missed Alice especially, she was special to him.

Somehow lost in thought Edward had made it back to his guest room with only 20 mins before the man was supposed to arrive again.
He entered the building he was staying in, and for some obscure reason, he had only just realised how weird the place was. It wasn't even an hotel more of a pub with rooms to stay in. There was a weird feeling inside it almost creepy but felt safe. It was worn down with wooden furniture that looked like it was on the brink of falling apart due to rotting it wasn't that nice. But the room was satisfactory and Edward wasn't about to complain about at free room to stay in.

Edward opened the door to his room and to his surprise the man was already inside the room.
'Hello Edward' the man said curtly gesturing Edward inside the room.
'How did you get in my room?' Edward eyes darted from the door frame to the man.
'Oh never mind that we have more pressing events we need to discuss'
'Well I've told you everything I know about the visions which isn't a lot'
'I need to know, Edward was there ever any other people in these visions?'

Suddenly Edwards surroundings warped, twisted and changed. Instantly making him feel nauseous as if he was nervous. Then his eyes came into focus and...

A girl, no older than 15-16, with long black hair as smooth and silky as velvet. She was an Asian girl with the most beautiful face Edward had ever seen he felt nervous. She stretched her arm out with her hand open, Edward felt compelled to go with her. The blue robes and outfit she wore fit perfectly with her pale complexion. She whispered. 'Cedric...'
But Edward noticed something as they started walking a wooden stick stuck in the belt of her skirt.

He was about to say something when the same thing happened to him that got him there in the face place. As he conversed back to reality he heard a forceful voice. One of a scared tone.
'Edward... Edward!' The man noticed Edward was coming to.
'Are you alright...what happened?' Edward could see that he was worried his facial expression could show that.

'Im fine but... I saw her'

'Saw who?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long to get the next chapter out been kinda in a writing slump anyways hope you are enjoying it so far!! - Raven
thank you for over 300 reads!!!!