Sighting

Days had past and Edward had not seen the man-yet he had so much more to tell him. Edward was starting to get more concerned and short tempered but he knew this was due to the fact he hadn't eaten in days- technically vampires eat humans but Edward was raised a 'vegetarian' as his family liked to call it and only fed on animals. He had decided that if he did not receive any news by tonight he would go and hunt for some food.

Hours past, bored in his room, and yet it was suddenly night time he was about to go and hunt when he received a knock on the door. Edward jumped to his feet and swiftly opened his door- but to his surprise nobody was outside he looked around down the strangely long corridors with rickety floorboards- then eventually his eyes peered up and then down, he immediately spotted a letter on the floor, it was brown in colour but looked as though it had been written in a rush and read as follows:

Dear Edward
Im sorry I haven't been round for a while- personal things have been happening, much too important to miss. I will come visit tomorrow but for now please know you can do as you please and I will continue to buy the hotel room for you. On the contrary I hope your doing alright and we can sort out this situation. I only have one request please make sure nobody sees you. Thank you again for your patience.

Edward instantaneously felt reassured by this letter, his concerns he was suppressing were soon becoming to hard to push down but this made all his worry's disappear- Edward thoughts wondered, the man said I could do anything so I should hunting I guess? He sprinted outside his hunger taking over his senses.

As soon as he made it to this dark forest he started to dart around very carefully and cautiously looking for something he could feed on. It was a dark and full moon night it shone directly onto Edwards pale-white skin.

After about an hour of feeding on rabbits, foxes and other animals, he had wondered so far into the forest the trees were overgrown and the moon was nowhere in sight- when all of a sudden he heard a twig snap. His head did a full 180 in less than half a second, although he had good senses his eye sight was one of the slightly weaker ones- as he glanced through the forest he saw a man much taller than a normal one and for a split second he had sworn the man had mad direct contact with him. As fast as he could Edward sprinted at a super speed out the forest. Til he could see the moonlight again.

The only thing that remained was a smell he couldn't seem to understand and had smelled recently before and every-time he was left puzzled.

Edward made his way back to his hotel room in the smallish town with his hood up and head down he had tried to blend in as much as possible- feeling compelled to fulfil the mans one request. He had given so much to Edward in such a short time and been so understanding .

He jumped back on his bed- which was barely used for anything other than relaxing, feeling satisfied with tonight's meal, it would probably last him for a couple of weeks. When his mind started to speculate on what he saw in the forest- that thing was too big to be human Edward thought and quickly started to worry with questions like Did that thing see me? Will the man be mad if I tell him about this? Was it a mistake coming here? Should I call my family and let them know I'm okay? until it came to one question he just couldn't justify.

Who even is this man?

Edward rapidly started to worry even more thinking about who he had just shared his story with and secrets with- things he hadn't told anyone else. His stomach dropped, how could he be so stupid and small minded he had assumed the man was here to help but what if he wasn't? Edwards mind continued to race with thoughts that until the sun was soon to be risen.

Edward wasn't sure when this man was going to come by but he had spent the whole morning staring at the rising blood orange sky preparing what he was going to say.

It was 3'o'clock when he heard a knock at his door. Edwards plan to say what he had practiced had quickly been over shadowed by a bucket load of nerves. He slowly turned the door knob as the man had stepped in the room before the door was half open.
'Hello Edward, sorry to rush into the room I don't want anyone to see me'
But Edward built up the courage and asked the one thing that had bugged him since he got here.

'Who are you?'
the man stood there in his strange clothes and didn't say a word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOOh it's about to go down, but will we find out the identity of the man in the next chapter 😳 who knows, I know this is very slow burn but I promise you next chapter we will see more of Harry and Cedrics memories. Hope you enjoyed!!