Familar

Edward didn't know what to say. Who was this girl? What was her name? Why was he still wondering about this boy? Thoughts raced through his head like the sound of bees rushing in a swarm.
The man looked at Edward with a slight peculiar twisted look on his face. Which Edward was concerned about.

'What happened, d-did I do anything wrong?' Edward took his hand and placed it on his forehead which was becoming increasingly more and more tense and painful.
'No Edward.' The man replied bluntly but Edward still wasn't sure.
'I have a few concerns but I think it's time.'
'Time for what?' Edward looked up and shot a piercingly cold stare at the man.

'Time for you to come to Hogwarts'

Edwards eyes did not move one bit with confusion. He didn't know what the man was on about he had just said something about a place called 'Hogwarts' in a manner that was calm and collected but yet Edward had no idea who or what this was.

'What?.. What's Hogwarts' The man pondered this question as if not sure what to release to Edward although they were talking about sensitive information.
'Well I will have to show you when we get there' The man turned around away from Edwards stare, looking around for somewhere. But Edward was clueless.
'I'm lost, is it a place?'
'Well yes Edward and to your kind we wouldn't often shown you this place but I have reason to believe your an exception and I can do something about it' The man had picked up some pace by now and was waking away from Edward. With curiosity Edward felt inclined to trail after the mysterious man.

'My kind what do you mean by my kind' Edward was sure the man was on to something but he didn't know what it was about and how it involved him.
'Well me and you are very different and no I'm not talking about the fact your a vampire' the man let out a short laugh which was halted as soon as he looked at the blank expression on Edwards face.
'Look Edward, meet me tomorrow at
34 Lakefield Road
London'
The man scribbled the address down on a piece of paper and handed it to Edward.
'What shall I do when I get there?' Edward replied and added 'oh and what time?'
'Stay outside of the house I will arrive at 1:30pm and collect you. Do not go inside.'
'Okay...' Edward replied hesitantly '...I won't go inside'

Edward and The Man seemed to both non verbally agree this was the end of the conversation and both departed no one exchanged glances or thank yous as Edward himself didn't know what he had gotten himself into. And The Man had made it very clear that he did not what this meet up publicised or spoken to other than them two.

When Edward arrived back at the rackety place he was staying at he was once again filled with questions and more so confusion. As if that meeting had not cleared anything up and instead gave him more questions to think about.
But he knew one thing he could not get the would 'Hogwart' out of his head it felt so familiar yet so unfamiliar and he didn't know why. Was it connected to the visions he had been getting? But he just wasn't sure and wanted answers.

His mind had pondered over these same questions all night and not come to any logical conclusions. Until the crack of dawn when he went out to go hunt and feed.

By midday he had started departing to London to get to the address and it wasn't too long of a ride. He had taken the train on a cloudy day which he was thankful for as he did not want his skin bedazzling everyone's eye sight and it was a warm day so lots of clothes would not have been the most comfortable.

As he stepped of the train at the station he was walked a few blocks and had to ask someone as he was already lost in the big city of London. By the time he had got to the street it was 1:27 and he was panicking looking at his watch that he was going to be late. But with his not so average running speed he of course made it outside the house at 1:30 to be exact.

A few minutes late The Man appeared from around the corner of an old alleyway. He signalled Edward in a friendly hand gesture which comforted Edward slightly as he hoped he'd be in a good mood. Although Edward was still feeling slightly uneasy about the whole situation.
'Ah Edward how nice to see you today' The Man spoke in a warm and understanding tone of voice which reassured Edward that he was okay.
'I'm good, but I've been thinking about the place you said was called Hogwarts yesterday. The word just feels so familiar and I'm not sure why?' Edward tried to keep his voice calm but their was a slight tone of annoyance in it.
'Well Edward im sure it does feel familiar'

'How about we take a ride on Platform 9 and 3/4'
——————————————

So sorry it's been long that I haven't uploaded a new chapter but I've been very busy and will try to upload regularly now! Thank you so much for over 1,000 reads!!!