When I saw her

It was late in the night and Edward was stuck in a hotel room the man told him to stay in. When suddenly there was a knock at the door- obviously Edward was awake with his vampire nature. So he crept over to the door and looked out the peep hole, it was the man.

Edward unlocked the door and gestured the man in, the awkward silence was broken when the man spoke in a thoughtful tone 'sorry it's so late at night...' Edward was about to say it was fine but the man continued 'I just thought it would be more private if we do it later in the night'
Edward replied curtly 'oh, it's okay I don't sleep anyway'
'Ah yes, with you being a vampire and all' the man reminded himself. Another awkward silence broke out as they both stood there, Edward looking brooding but in a awkward posture then suggested if they should go on a walk and continue their chat from yesterday
The man agreed it would be best so they knew they were alone.

They made their way out the the hotel and begin walking around a glistening lake the half moon shining brightly as ever, Edward put his hood down and finally relaxed. He found it much easier to do this during the night.

'So you were saying, yesterday about how it started? Exactly what started, my boy' spoke the man in a careful tone.
'Well I guess it all started when I joined high school. It was my first day and the day was going alright-see I'm from Forks, Washington in the United States of America...'
The man looked shocked he couldn't believe that he had travelled all this way.
Edward continued '...See in Forks it rains a lot that's why my family moved there so the sun didn't shine a lot and we wouldn't have to go into hiding all the time. Sorry' Edward looked at the man, he thought he might be getting a little too relaxed. 'I side tracked a bit, anyways it was lunch time and I had walked into the cafeteria- it's like an American dining room' Edward quickly added in case the man was confused but all he received was a small smile

'And then I saw her. She was definitely new I had never seen her before-but it happened when I made eye contact with her I almost had some sort of a vision and the world I once knew had disappeared, vanished'
The man could see Edward hesitated to reveal the next part of the sorry, with his lips almost trembling. But Edward sucked it up and continued

'I was overcome with emotion nothing I had ever felt before and then I saw it- a boy with the most beautiful emerald coloured eyes he had scruffy jet black hair which was clearly in a mess, he was distraught shaking my body, I instantly knew something was wrong. His face was bloody and tears streamed down his face, but suddenly I was warped back into my world and left shaken'
The man was taken back and had a look on his face which sensed he hadn't heard anything like this to happen before

'It got worse when the girl came over, she was very pretty but I was so dazed I didn't hear what she said my sister Alice was behind me and knew something was wrong and took me away I told her everything but she hadn't a clue. She understood I saw a vision as she had these but of the future yet she was complexed when I told her what I saw.'
Edward paused.
'Neither of us had every seen this boy or experienced something like this... but this.. this wasn't the last time I had a vision like this and it had everything to do with that girl who's name was Bella.'

The man stopped he knew that was this was only the beginning of Edwards story but somehow through the talk of his story they had walked all the way around the lake. The moon still shining but now the sunrise was appearing. The man then spoke in a tone that Edward had not heard before it was serious and cold 'Well I think that's enough for tonight I will need to know more so we shall meet again'
Edward was about to ask him some question about why he knew so little about him but he needed to know so much about himself but the man had vanished almost in an instant. The weird smell Edward had sensed since he got to this strange place had seem to disappear aswell. He was left completely confused.

Thank you for reading chapter 2, are you guys enjoying it? And any guesses on the mystery man? And we got our first opinion of Harry from Edward/Cedric!! Please leave a vote and comment any suggestions