[Isabella]

[Introducing Isabella Efa Jones]

About Isabella:

Isabella was born on March 23rd 2000, making her 20, almost 21 years old.

She was born in Swansea and spent the first 19 years of her life living in the Jones' family home before eventually moving to Ealing to for a years coaching contract. Her mother still lives in the same house, whilst her older brother Alun-Wyn, has moved out but still resides in Swansea.

Isabella was seen on TV in 2006, when she joined her brother on the pitch after his first home game for Wales, aged only 6. The two have always had an amazing bond, even though he is 15 years older. She started playing rugby when she was only 8 and her brother became responsible for her getting to and from training.

As well as playing rugby, Isabella has also gained a following on social media, starting off with Instagram and recently entering the TikTok world, with over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and 10.2 million of TikTok.

In September 2019, aged on 19, Bella, signed her first coaching contract with Ealing Trailfinder's and has moved out to live closer to work in London. Working as attack coach for the developing team has pushed her name into the rugby world as more than just Alun-Wyn's baby sister.

She is very good friends with the Ealing players as well as those at Ospreys and Wales, due to her brother being a member of both squads. Due to an injury in 2020, Bella has decided to focus on coaching and social media, however, still enjoys training with her brother, his friends and the Ealing team from time to time.

Jones' preferred positions being anywhere in the backs, especially playing on the wing, unlike her brother who is a lock.

socials:

TikTok// IssabellaEfa

Instagram//IssyJones