Part 4

Dedicated to 

Dedicated to 

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

                [𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗]

                     [𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

▰━▰━9th day of July 2019 

None of us expected such terrible encounter, it was afternoon and the night started to climb up the sky. 

It started when my mother and I moved home to Oldham, it's boring staring at our house no Tv and I'm the only kid in the neighborhood. My father was a police in this town, sometimes I visited him but he was always busy, so thus my mom. 

Finally, day came and one grown up woman named Hwasa became my only friend. One day, I did not saw her. She was living in the place called Westtown, a place where you can have anything you want. 

She brought me to some foggy road and on the sign was Westtown road, my parents don't know where we are at that time. A few moment, as I try to stay close to her I could not find where she was or hear her voice. All I saw up sky where started to dim, there's a hand holding both of my wrist and someone was screaming, that voice, it's Hwasa.

I tried to scream too but it's too late for my head was slap by some hard thing that hurts me badly.

Waking up made me feel regret, I'm clearly being kidnapped with both hands were chained. "Where's Hwasa, what did they do to her?!" none could reply because these women were just like me victims. "You're alone kid" one said to me. I don't have money nor any possession to be kidnapped, I'm just a kid.

Even though mom and dad we're busy all along, I should have never left without telling them. I should have think before doing selfish things to please me, all I get is what I deserve. I'm a bad girl now they will remember me as a missing unimportant kid.

"𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙; 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚: 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡."

― 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚, 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙧𝙚            

Yesterday.