Chapter 3

Killer's Desire

Sage saw a stranger getting in trouble in the convenient store, she saved that man without knowing who he was. Going out, she ordered her friend Lea to pretend to be her for a moment and hid behind the walls, the man... killed her friend. She was shocked so she ran away.

Now, she was in the gym court partying with her friends who tossed glasses, full of balloons, and sound of music. She hid in the closet with her friend Brail guarding the door. She was afraid to be killed by that man.

Brail received a message to have a date with boys outside right in front of the gym. Two of them went outside.

Sage was sitting with Brail. Group of boys arrived. While Sage was looking at the street, she saw the man from the convenient store staring at her, she told Brail to ran away with her.

They went back to the gym and Sage said " a man named Mico is going to kill me, remember his name was Mico Valmores so if I die, you know who's the suspect. I will not be staying here with you guys, I would not let you die with me."

One of her friends Bilar joined them to ran away riding pedicab.

Little did they knew that their friends in the gym were all killed by Mico.

Arriving at her house where Sage live alone, her friends left her as what she ordered them and gone home too.

But somehow, she was surprised to know that Mico arrived first at her house in the kitchen

"Go on! You can kill me, kill me now not my family nor friends"

The man was silent, took off his clothes stepping towards Sage, then that moment she knew what was his intention. She took off her clothes thinking it's better this way than he will kill people I love. He spilled blood just to have her.