Part 5

╔═════♥♠♣♦══════╗

╔═════♥♠♣♦══════╗

         [𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗]

                [26.12.19]

          [𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

╚═════ ♥♠♣♦══════╝

───── ❝𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱.𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝘆 Saturday 𝄞❞ ─────

Living in here is such misery, we only drink water, some women died going crazy while others successfully attempt suicide for not handling those men's abuse. Some tried to escaped but they failed, some make a hard decision to serve those cannibal men by bringing new eligible women in here in exchange for their safety. One lady  with black hair who looks like mid-20 mumble before she died "hundreds of men here drew their hand on every part of me, I should have died sooner to not let it gone this far."  It must have happened before I get in here, she suffered too much visible in her skin wrinkles and eyes turns swollen red.

And with those words, she dies.

 Worst part is, we watch how those men slices her skin like pig and eat them, they tear her eyes and heart out for their master. My chest growing tight, intense emotion inside me bursting for I have never felt or saw this before. Shivering of other girls beside me, I can clearly feel it, some are crying particularly that kid Kim.

There's no escape for us , while my mind was filled with regrets on leaving Alex, she probably guarding her sick  mother in the hospital. Luckily, four of my friends remain alive Amanda, Charlene , Nelia, and Kim. I was sitting silently watching the 3rd sunset of reds and golds above.

Leo enters our room and announce "Master was having a good mood today so you can eat these meat," we're like animals, treated like animals. He picked up the large bowl and mention that "That's the taste of the woman named Linda, she tried to kill herself giving us her meat for free, delicious isn't it? Eat that immediately!" Those ruthless men were too bad to be true.

───── ❝Sad Forever by LAUV | Jada Facer Cover 𝄞❞ ─────

... I will declare today to escape this place no matter what it takes. Alex is probably waiting for me. We surely have chances even as slightest as needle to escape. These girls, they have family waiting for them, I know how painful it was being in this situation, you cannot do what you want. I hope nothing bad will happen to us all.

:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩"Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure."

― Stephen King, :۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩

█▃▆▃█▃◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──

𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚? 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤?

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮! 

◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──▃█▃▆▃█▃█