𝐯𝖎𝖎. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

╔ ———————————— ╗

╔ ———————————— ╗

          [First person]

           [28.12.19.]

           [Dasha POV]

╚ ———————————— ╝

*Flashback

I mumbled "I'm not even an artist, why I love drawing so much though while it does not love me back  getting worst at this."

Alex smiled and told me "you know my secret in being anything that I want Dasha? I always think I can do this and that, I can do what other people can because we both are human then I did."

Yeah right...But that's not a secret anymore.

5th day

Run Dasha run! You must escape this place. Those men gave us heads up to run as far as we can to escape this place, the first woman they catch will be kill. We went on different directions so I do not know where the other girls are. I can feel my heart palpitates faster and faster every second, just want to escape this evil place full of ruthless beings.

Now I can see it, the main road and my car  just a little bit... closer (hyperventilating and feels like she's being choke). Someone suddenly hugs me "It's alright Dasha, we will escape together, I'm tired pretending not to care anymore."...Leo, it's his deep calm voice... 

"You have a fever let's go back, none of you can escape here, they just want to play games with their prey

"You have a fever let's go back, none of you can escape here, they just want to play games with their prey. Just stick with me okay, you will be alright." 

"I think you coming down something" he lied to me once, why would I believe him now?

" I'm personally am sorry with faking our relationship as couple however I won't let you go and die out there."

"My fate in here is worst than death, and so as the other girls. I will not be selfish and run away like this all alone Leo, help me save those girls."

He stares at me and his eyes are narrow as we stand up.

"Stop being an idiot Dasha, it's pointless for you all can escape this place together, my only priority is how to keep you away on this place" he becomes doubtful now.

"Thanks, but no thanks, who told you that we will escape together? We will escape one by one with or without your help."

"If they will get caught they will immediately be killed you know"

"We will not be dumb to get caught by cannibal men like you?" You are just like the probably.

"You know me Dasha, I'm not just like them. You're too energetic to argue even though you're sick"

"Well, that's not--" my vision disfigures, everything is black.

█▃▆▃█▃

[Third person]

That very moment, cannibal men catch all of the women and they rape some of them before killing them while others, they bring them back to the wooden house prison unharmed .

One of them was Nelia, they unmercifully rape her and stab both of her eyes with knife. They slump her on the ground lifeless and stare at her with violent smile.

Bloody red the sunset witnessed.

"When the Fox hears the Rabbit scream he comes a-running', but not to help."
― Thomas Harris, 

Dedicated to AkoSiIbarra