Part 6

─────❝𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗❞─────

    ─────❝𝙽𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅❞─────

Father asked me, "what do you want as your 18th birthday gift Nelia?" I instantly exclaimed with excitement  ""I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness, to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish... You see, it is difficult to get all which I want. And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger ― Simone de Beauvoir." Father was a traveler too since he was teenager and to think of it, it's somehow aspiring how he told me lots of stories where he traveled. 

I'm the only child in the family, mother passed away when she gave birth to me and father always gave me the best out of everything. I saved money since 16 because he told me I can wish anything as I turn 18.

Traveling all part of the world was self relaxing, I have even met kind people in different places. Now it is time to travel in the Western part.

There is this town I've heard in the West called Oldham were foods and houses cost cheaper unlike others. It's famous for it's cinematic scenery like forest and road. "take me to Oldham Mr." uttered clearly to the driver while he piped his cigar.

"Here we are" he stated then sent me to the place where houses were visible, people in here saw that "they are all men" with guns. "Mr. are you sure this is Oldham?" I complained to him and he answered  "No kid, this is a cage or should I say prison for some gullible girls like you, Westtown of the West."

"But I'm not"

"Shoosh it kid"

Man with guns chained my hands and took my stuffs "Hey, are you kidding me?!"

We walk in different areas in here, there I see women lock up in the houses, they look at me like they understand how I feel. They're sorry for me.

They throw me inside one of those houses "Get me out of this place! Or I will sue you for kidnapping me!" I insisted, then the gun man gave the diver some money.

"That's never going to happen" one girl with blonde hair uttered.

Those were the beginning of how I got in this place where I called cage. We were locked in this place as long as we live and surely will soon die one by one in here. We suffer how they treat each one of us as there animals, playing games at us, hunting us, or abusing our femininity. 

Sometimes we lost hope but there's this one girl named Dasha urge us not to give up, she declared that she will do everything for us to escaped safely in this place. I hold on to her and our friendship.

One day, those men orders us to run all we can to get out of here in exchange of our freedom.  That moment the hopes are increasing and I run even I'm out of my breath. We run separately, I'm far away now from that place I just don't know where to go next. Walking won't be bad does it.

"Those are my stuff and bag" I ran towards there and pick up my things and I continue walking.

"Are you lost pretty girl" two  men  boasted "You are really conned that we will let you escape that easily."

"Stay away from me!" I begin to run again but no matter where I go they were men everywhere and now I'm trap.

"One of the rules was to kill what we have hunt but before that we must use the most of you"

"Please no" I forcefully got rape that day and have nobody to blame but myself on being here at the first place. I even did not get the freedom I've wanted and felt with regret leaving father.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━

"To those who abuse: the sin is yours, the crime is yours, and the shame is yours. To those who protect the perpetrators: blaming the victims only masks the evil within, making you as guilty as those who abuse. Stand up for the innocent or go down with the rest."
― Flora Jessop

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━