Reader x Peter

Hi guys! This chapter was recommended by my sister, @angie110104

Thanks @angie110104!

This is where you, the reader, is sick, and Peter takes care of you in the tower. Now, onto the story

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N : Your name

H/C: Hair color

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter could tell that something was wrong with Y/N. She was acting really weird. For one, she wasn't her usual bubbly self, raising her hand to answer every question. 

"Hey Y/N! Want to help me with an experiment I'm working on?" Peter asks. Y/N loves to help Peter with his experiments at the Stark Tower a.k.a Avengers Tower. 

"Um, no that's ok. I-I have to go home, and um- do -something." Y/N

Ok. Somethings not right. She would jump at the chance to work on an experiment. 

"Ok. But if you need anything call me ok?" Peter says to Y/N

Y/N nods. Y/N walks home, and Peter goes home to the Stark Tower. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Mr. Stark" Peter says

"Hey kiddo" Tony turns around and sees Peter's scrunched up face. 

"Ok, what's wrong. " Tony says putting his coffee down. 

"Y/N acting weird. I told her to call me if she needed anything."

"Why don't you go over to her house." Tony suggested

"That's a good idea, but there's only one problem. I don't have keys." Peter says, stating the obvious

"Knock on the door, if she lets you in, great. If she doesn't pick the lock with a paper clip" Tony says

Peter sighs as he makes his way over to Y/N house. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N had been feeling mucky all day. Her head hurt, it hurt to move, her nose was stuffed, her throat was scratchy. her temperature was above normal, and her cheeks were slightly flushed. She would have loved to work on the experiment with Peter, but Y/N didn't want Peter to worry about her. 

Y/N went home, and went to her room, telling her mother Scarlett [Johansson] that she was fine. Scarlett told her that she needed to go to a business trip, and asked Y/N if she was going to be ok. Y/N said yes. Scarlett left and Y/N immediately went to her room to take a hot shower. 

Once she was done, she put her most comfortable pajamas, and got in bed. 

A few minutes later... 

Y/N heard a knock on her door. 

"Y/N? Are you there? Can I come in?" Y/N recognized that voice as Peter's voice. She didn't answer. 

Y/N heard some click clacking and the sound of a door opening. Y/N should have known. Peter is relentless. 

"Y/N?" Peter asks quietly entering your room

"Mghh" Y/N answers

"Are you ok?" Peter says as he sits on your bed next to you and puts the back of his hand on your forehead. 

"Oh my goodness, you are really warm." Peter says as he puts the back of his hand on your neck. 

"Yeah, you definitely have a fever" Peter says as he turns you over gently and holds your head. You open your eyes and see Peter's worried face. 

"Mnn, I'm fine" You try to convince him. 

"Yeah, no use. You definitely have a fever, and there's nothing you can do to stop me from making sure that you get better" Peter says as he gets up and picks you up bridal style

"Ugh, Pe-Peter, what-what are you doing?" Y/N says as she grabs a hold of Peter's shirt. 

"I'm taking you to the couch. I can keep an eye on you better there" Peter says. 

He takes you to the couch where he lays you down and lays a blanket on you. He goes to the kitchen and prepares tea. He then gives it to you and turns on the tv. 

"How are you doing?" He asks while choosing  a movie on Disney+ on your Apple TV. 

"I'm better now that you're here. Let me guess. Tony told you to come check on me and he advised that you picked the lock. And he knows your here, your going to stay the night to make sure I'm ok, and I have no other choice." Y/N says

Peter chuckles. "Yeah, pretty much" 

"Well, your welcome here." you say as you snuggle into his side. 

He puts his arm around you as he hugs you. You both start watching Star Wars Empire Strikes back. 

Thank you angie110104! Never done one of these before, so I don't know how I did. Any suggestions please feel free to comment or inbox me. 

AVENGERS

Assemble