Special Father's Day Chapter!

Hi guys! Happy Father's Day! This is a special chapter dedicated to Father's day!

Hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Aunt May!" Peter says as he enters the apartment. 

"Hi Peter. How was school?"

"Good. Aced my algebra test."

"Great! Are you going to see Mr. Stark again?"

"Yeah! He said that we were going to work on one of his suits.

"Are you going to give him something special?"

"I don't know why?"

"It's father's day"

"Annnddd?"

"Mn, nothing" Aunt May went back to reading her book with a smile on her face. 

And the truth it, Peter knew exactly what May was talking about. 

"Ok! Got to go! Bye!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter was in his room in the compound, and he was going through his photo gallery on his phone. 

"Hey Champ there you are!"

Peter quickly hid his phone.

"Oh. Hi Mr. Stark!"

"I've been waiting for you. Are you going to help me with my suit or not?"

"Of course!"

Peter got off the bed and followed Mr. Stark to his lab

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter was back in his room in the compound after a full afternoon of working on the suit. And it was turning out awesome. 

But there was one thing Peter had to do. 

Peter was printing a picture he found in his phone that he had forgotten all about. 

He got the picture and put it in a white picture frame he had bought, and wrapped it in red wrapping paper and tied it with a blue bow. 

He went down to the living room where he found Mr. Stark drinking coffee. 

"Hey Mr. Stark!"

"Hi Pete. What are you up to?" Mr. Stark notices the present in Peter's hand. "What is that?"

"Something for you?"

"What the heck is this kid up to? On Father's day no less," Mr. Stark mumbles

Thankfully Peter didn't hear, because he was too busy saying hello to Pepper. 

Mr. Stark opened the present and found a card in there.

Mr.Stark,

          Thank you for being the father that I always wanted. I could not ask for anyone more caring, amazing, crazy, and fun father. I love you, and I always will. Happy Father's Day!

                                     -Peter

Mr. Stark had tears in his eyes. "But, I'm not your father. You know that right?"

"I know. But you've always been the father figure I always wanted."

Mr. Stark sniffed. "Ugh, is someone cutting onions, Pepper are you cutting onions in the kitchen?"

"NO! THAT"S YOU CRYING BECAUSE PETER IS LIKE A SON TO YOU" Pepper yells from the kitchen

"Pepper!"

"SORRY!"

Peter hugs Mr. Stark so hard. 

"Pete, I think you're going to squeeze the living daylights out of me" Mr. Stark wheezes

"Sorry" Peter pulls out of the hug

Pepper enters the room. 

"You know, you're not only a father figure" She says

"What do you mean?" Mr. Stark walks towards her. Peter stays on the sidelines

"I mean, you're not only a father FIGURE"

Mr. Stark raised his eyebrow. 

Pepper grabbed Mr. Starks hand and put it on her stomach. 

"Happy Father's Day"

Mr. Stark looks at his hand, then at Pepper, then back to his hand, then back at Pepper. 

"Pep, a-are y-you saying th-tha y-your-pregnant?"

Pepper nods with tears in her eyes. 

Mr. Stark hugs her. "I love you I love you I love you"

Mr. Stark kisses Pepper. 

"I am so happy for you!" Peter says

Pepper pulls out of the hug with Mr. Stark and hugs Peter, and Mr. Stark hugs them both (all three of them, really), and they all end with a big family hug including Mr. Stark, Pepper, Peter, and the not born yet baby. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Aeiii! I loved this chapter! 

Happy Father's Day!

Keep reading my little avengers! And keep the world safe!

AVENGERS!

Assemble