Tony does surprise date Part 2

MJ looked out the window and saw a nice car pull up in her drive way. Not even a second later, she got a text message. 

Outside. 

MJ got her things and walked towards the car. When she got in, she saw Happy, but Mr. Stark was not there. 

"Hey Happy. Where's Mr. Stark?"

"Hi MJ. He's already where you guys are going to meet."

"Cool" 

MJ looked out the window as Happy drove by shops. Finally, they got to a nice restaurant. Not too fancy, not to plain. 

"He's in there waiting for you."

"Ok. Thanks Happy"

"Bye MJ"

MJ closed the door, and Happy drove off. Then she entered the restaurant. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Did you drop her off?

Yes. I did. Happy answered

Good. Oh man, this is going to be good. Peter is alone at the table. He thinks that you forgot something at the compound, and that you will be right back. He has no idea MJ is coming and MJ has no idea HE will be there. He thinks I'm there. And I told the lady at the front that if someone comes in asking for me, she has to take MJ to the table where Peter is at. 

Happy shakes his head. 

You are a mastermind. 

I know.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi. I'm supposed to meet Mr. Stark here." MJ told the lady at the front. 

The lady looked up. 

"Ah yes. He is waiting for you. Follow me please"

The lady started walking towards the back of the restaurant, and MJ was confused. Because when she got at the table, Mr. Stark was not there. But Peter was there. And it was obvious that Peter was confused to. 

"MJ?"

"Peter?"

"What are you doing here?" They both said at the same time. 

"Mr. Stark wanted to talk to me"

"Happy wanted to talk to me"

They both said at the same time. 

"Wait what?" They both said. (Once again)

"Well, I guess maybe Mr. Stark might want to talk with you, and me, and Happy wants to talk to you and me."

"I guess."

MJ sat down at the table, and the waitress came and got their drinks. The waitress came back with their drinks and MJ and Peter ordered their food. 

"When did they say they were going to get here?" MJ asks

"Mr. Stark said that Happy was getting sometime from the compound, but he should have been back by now. I'm going to call him."

Peter pulled out his phone and dialed Mr. Stark. 

RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING. No answer

"He's not answering. I'm going to text him"

Hey Mr. Stark. MJ is here. I suppose this is the person that Happy was going to pick up right? Well anyway, when are you getting here? It's been a long time.