"I'll never be scared of you"/ " You could never hurt me" Part 4

OMG. I am soooo sorry! I just noticed that I haven't updated in a long time. Now that I have a deadline for my other story, The New Avenger, I can take 6 days to write stories here. :)

Ok, final part of "I'll never be scared of you"/ "You could never hurt me" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Stark was sitting next to Peter's bedside when Natasha came into the room. 

"Hey Tony. How is he doing?"

"He's ok for now. I guess. We won't really tell if he will have permanent damage until he wakes up. How is Bruce?"

"Not coming out of his room. He's convinced that it was his fault."

Tony sighed. Natasha grabbed a nearby chair and sat next to Tony. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Bruce?" Steve called. 

Steve found Bruce in his room, in the corner. 

"Bruce?"

"It was my fault. He's hurt, and it's my fault"

"No. It wasn't your fault." Steve kneeled down in front of Bruce. "It wasn't your fault. It wasn't Hulks fault either. It was the son of a-gun- who caused this. It is his fault."

Bruce grinned slightly.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked

"You were about to say a bad word, and you are Captain America."

"Well, yes. But you do need to understand that you can never hurt anyone. You would do the opposite. Now come on. You haven't eaten since this morning. And it's 3:50 in the afternoon!"

"I'm not hungry"

"Nope. No options. Your coming and eating." Steve grabbed Bruce's wrist and pulled him up and dragged him towards the living room where everyone was eating. 

Eventually, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Clint, Rhodey, Steve, and Thor got Bruce to eat. Tony was with Peter. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. 

Tony listened to the beeps the heart monitor was giving off. 

Beep, Beep, Beep beep beep beep beep beep

Tony's head snapped up when he heard the beeps get faster. Peter's breathing was deeper. His eyebrows moved very slightly. 

"Peter?" Tony held Peter's hand, when he felt Peter's fingers move. Tony looked down and saw Peter very weakly squeeze his hand. 

"Pete? Bud? Can we open our eyes please?"

Peter's eyes moved very slightly, but then relaxed. 

"Please underoos. I need to see those Bambi eyes."

Peter's eyes moved more, and soon enough, Tony was looking into Peter's Bambi eyes, even though his eyes were open just a little. 

"There they are. Welcome back to the land of the living"

Peter's lips turned up slightly. He opened his mouth to speak, but as soon as he did, he started coughing, and Peter squeezed his eyes shut. 

Tony helped Peter sit up slightly, and pressed a water bottle to his lips so Peter could drink. After Peter had drunk a few sips, his body relaxed, and Tony put the bottle on the table. 

"You ok bud?"

"Yeah. Thanks" Peter's voice was weak and raspy, but there nonetheless. 

"How do you feel?"

"Mnn. Tired. But other than that I feel fine." Peter's eyes opened wide. "Bruce! Is he ok?"

Tony sighed. "He's- ok."

"But what?"

"But- h-he's blaming himself"

It was Peter's turn to sigh. "When can I get out of bed?"

"The doctor said that a few minutes after you had waken up, you can start walking with crutches, and you need to take it easy"

"Well, a few minutes have passed by, so I think we can go to the living room"

" I think so too"

Tony grabbed the crutches that were in the corner of the room, helped Peter sit up, help him get up, and passed Peter the crutches. Soon, enough, Peter had gotten the hang of it, and was now walking towards the living room, where when he entered, everyone looked in their direction. 

Everyone just blinked. 

"PETER!" everyone yelled. 

Everyone went to hug Peter. (very softly)

________________________________________________________________________________

Bruce was in the lab, when he heard the door open. He thought it was Tony.

"Hey Tony. How is Peter doing?"

"I'm great"

Bruce's head snapped and when he turned around, he saw Peter standing there with crutches with a big smile. 

"Oh. Hi Peter. I'm glad you're ok. I-I'm sorry"

"It wasn't your fault. AND before you say anything, I know the others have told you this a million times, but this is coming from me." Peter walked towards Bruce, and sat on the chair next to him. 

"You really don't blame me?"

"No. Not at all. It was the guy who attacked us, and he's getting was he deserves, in jail. So no, I do not blame you"

Bruce smiled, and hugged Peter. 

Peter whispered in Bruce's ear .

"You could never hurt me, and I will never be afraid of you"

________________________________________________________________________________

AVENGERS

Assemble