Peter Fever part 2

OMG. That photo is soooo cuuuuteee! I'm going to make this happen in the story, when Peter falls asleep on top of Tony and Tony doesn't even care. AWWWWWWWW

________________________________________________________________________________

When Peter woke up, he felt better than he had been feeling before. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and sat up. He noticed that he was along in the room. 

"FRIDAY?" He yawned

"Yes Peter?"

"What time is it?"

"It is 1:34 in the afternoon"

"Thanks. Where's Mr. Stark?"

"Mr. Stark is currently in the living room drinking coffee. Would you like me to tell him that you have waken up?"

"No. That's ok. I'll go there myself. Thanks FRIDAY"

"Your welcome Peter."

Peter got up and took a blanket with him. He walked to the living room and found Mr. Stark sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. 

"Hey Mr. Stark"

"HoLY!" Mr. Stark turned around. "Jesus kid, you almost gave me a heart attack, my heart can't take that" He put his empty hand on his Arc Reactor. 

Peter giggled. "Sorry" He looked around. "Where are the others?"

"Natasha's out shopping with Steve and Bruce, Thor's back on Asgard. Vision and Wanda are on a date, Rhodey and Sam are out on a run, and Clint is with his family." Mr. Stark said as he got up and put the cup of coffee on the table. 

He looked at Peter. He giggled. 

"Why do you have a blanket?"

"Because I'm a little cold"

"C'mere" Mr. Stark held his arms open. 

Peter was confused, but he walked towards Mr. Stark. When he was at arms length, Mr. Stark pulled Peter into a hug and held him tight. Peter snuggled closer to him. 

"Better?" Mr. Stark asked. 

"Mn. Yeah"

"Come on. I bet your hungry. Let's get some food in your stomach" Mr. Stark said as he pulled out of the hug and led Peter to the kitchen island. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"Woah! Jeez. Calm down Natasha. Relax" Sam said. 

Rhodey, Sam, Steve, and Natasha were in the car on their way back to the compound. 

"What's wrong?" Steve said, not looking away from the road. 

"I can't even put it into words. Just watch this recording."

Natasha passed her phone to Sam and Rhodey who were in the back. 

On her phone, the recording was of Peter scaring Tony, and then of Tony hugging Peter. 

"How did you get this?" Sam asked

"I asked FRIDAY what Tony was doing, and all she did was show this, and so I recorded it"

"Awww. Rhodey said. I knew Tony was his dad"

"Guys, Tony isn't Peter's dad. He's his father figure. There's a difference."

"I suppose. But, we always knew this. Just it's so cute"

________________________________________________________________________________

After Peter had finished eating, Mr. Stark and Peter had sat down on the couch to watch a movie. 

They were halfway done with the movie when Mr. Stark noticed that Peter had stopped laughing every time a funny scene came on. He looked down towards his shoulder and saw that Peter had fell asleep. 

Peter's head was slowly falling towards Mr. Stark's chest. Mr. Stark held Peter's head and Mr. Stark moved towards the edge of the couch where the arm rest was and put Peter laying down with his head on Mr. Stark's chest. (They looked like the picture that I put for this chapter)

Mr. Stark kissed the top of Peter's head. 

"I love you son"

________________________________________________________________________________

AIIIEEEEE! I wish this would have actually happened! Ok. That's it for Peter Fever. No more parts. Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble