Tony does surprise date (not for him and Pepper, for other two lovebirds)

PING!

Peter was in his room, reading about Quantum Mechanics ( I have no idea what that is, I just looked it up) when he got a text message. 

He grabbed his phone and read the text message. It was a text message from Tony. 

Hey bud. How are you doing? How are things between you and MT?"

Peter chuckled. 

Hey Mr. Stark. I'm doing good. Just reading about Quantum Mechanics. And there is nothing going on between me and MJ. 

Yeah right. You know that I have access to recordings taken from you suit right?

Peter punched himself internally

And what exactly have you seen on there that makes you think that there is something going on between us?

You flirting with her. 

IT WAS NOT FLIRTING

🤣  Whatever you say. Ok. Enjoy reading about Quantum Mechanics. 

Thanks Mr. Stark. 

________________________________________________________________________________

MJ was reading a book about the mind of the human when she got a text message from an unknown number. 

Hello MJ. Are you busy tomorrow at 5:00 in the afternoon?

Who is this? Because I have no idea how you got my number or who you are, but I swear if you are a creep, then I will ask my friend to hack your number, find you location, and beat your butt. 

Spunky. I can see why Peter likes you. 

How do you know Peter? I swear I'm calling my friend right now. 

Hold your horses. Relax it's Tony Stark. 

Oh. I guess it's you if you were about to get my number. 

You gave Happy your number in case something happened to Peter. 

Oh yeah. Anyway, why did you ask if I'm busy tomorrow?

Because I need to talk to you. It's important. 

I don't trust you

It's about Peter. 

Fine. Where do you want to meet?

I'll pick you up

You know my address?

I can track your phone's location. Don't worry, I'm not going to be creepy. Just be ready at 5:00

Fine. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Pete, Happy wants to talk to you about something in private at 5:00" with somebody." Tony says as he and Peter were working on his suit in the lab. 

"With who? And what does he want to talk about?"

"I don't know."

"Well, ok. I guess. Happy never wants to talk to me, so I guess it must be important."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Happy" Peter said as he got in to car. "Who are we going to pick up?"

"You'll see"

"Alrighty, are we ready to go!" Tony said as he entered the car. 

"Wait, you're coming too?" 

"Happy is going to drop me off somewhere"

"Oh cool"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys. I have to go somewhere, but I'll post the rest of the story tomorrow. I promise. 

AVENGERS

Assem