3 ~ Plane Ride

Now I know who these people are, I'm actually quite excited.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next week I spend at the University Libary with Kat and Ruby trying to rush our coursework before the holidays. We start out 3rd and final year of University in September, so this is our last ever summer holidays. And I'm fucking spending it with Minecraft Youtubers while Kats going to Dubai with her boyfriend and Ruby is going back to Chad, Africa to see her family.

"Wait he what?!" squealed Kat. I look in confusion as I sat down. 

She shows me my phone as I gave her it so they can read the text between me and Clay while I get a book out.

"He winked at you!" she said with the same high pitched tone.

"Yeah, I don't know what that was about," I laugh.

"Oh honey," Ruby says putting a hand on my arm and looking at Kat, "Honey he liked what he saw girl!"

I laugh even louder, "Okay," I say sarcastically. 

They both roll their eye, "Let's see a picture of them, Prim" Kat adds.

I squint my eyes and raise a single eyebrow, "Well... you see...he... err" I shudder, "I don't know what he looks like..."

The looks of disappointment look exactly like my mum and maths teacher in year 7. It's almost disgust at this point.

"It doesn't even matter though!" I say loudly out of panic, "Why would he like me anyways! We have hardly spoken."

~~~~~~~~~~

We then go back to our flat where I show the girls the outfits I bought for the trip.

"Girl, Im worried. You didn't bring me!" Ruby says making a remark on my style. It was basic but I couldn't afford fancy clothes. She should see my Pinterest, then she'll think again.

I put on a pair of jean shorts which are rolled up slightly that goes to my mid-thigh with a belt, that has a black top tucked into it with my new vans -they liked that. I show them another outfit, pair of mom jeans with a crop top that is long enough to cover up my stomach unless I move around - this is massively out of my comfort zone - but I know it's going to get very hot in Orlando.

I then show them one of the three binkies that I purchased. This one is my favourite, it is a black and white set, the bottom half is just black except the waistband is white (and it's high waisted -thank God) and the top is also black but there is a band that goes around my ribcage and that is also white, revealing my cleavage a lot!

~~~~~~~~

It's now 3 pm on Friday meaning me and Will now have to drive from Brighton all the way to London to get the plane at Heathrow Airport. 

We are the last to arrive - we had the most to travel out of everyone.

Me and Will walk up the gang with our luggage and carry-ons. There they all sat. Niki, Phil, Kristin, Tommy, his dad, Tubbo, his dad, Larni and George. How Clay managed to book us all tickets on the same flight to Orlando amazes me!

"WOMAN!" Yelled a very eager child. Tommy.

Will laughed, as did I.

That yell signed to the rest of them of our arrivals and we all greeted each other. 

"So your Wilbur's sister?" Tubbo said gingerly.

"That's me," I say smiling at the kid.

One we had all finished say hello George made a speech.

"So how it's going to go is: Phil, Kristin, Tommy and Dave are going with Karl", George says and I assume Dave is Tommy's dad, "Me, Toby, Larni and Craig in Nicks car," once again Craig must mean Tubbos dad.

He then seriously turns to me and Will, "Niki, Will and Prim are with Clay but you three listen very closely this is very important. Clay will be standing alone at the airport waiting for Prim and Prim alone! No one goes to Clay as that will give him away as a lot of fans will also be landing in Orlando and no one knows who Prim is so its perfect. Clay and Prim will walk together and get in the car while Will and Niki go to a McDonalds nearby and Clay will park in the McDonalds so when the coast is clear you both get in the car and Clay will take you to the hotel and once again at a safe distance." 

holy shit

We all then get up to get on the plane as we heard it on the telecom. As we walk George grasp my arm, "Clay has dirty blonde hair and is going to be wearing a red hoodie. He also knows what you look like so if you can't find him don't worry he'll find you. Okay?" 

You nod with you eyes wide. Heart racing. 

"Everyone split off and no one talks to Prim on the flight we can't risk anything," George says as all eleven of us starts walking toward the queue to get on the plane. 

This is going to be an intense few days. 

I'm at the back of the group with Will but he's mildly standing in front of me so it's not obvious. Once we get on the plane we are all in groups.

Tommy is with his dad. Tubbo and Larni are with their dad taking up an entire row - Larni has the window seat. However, Phil and Kristin both had an end seat but right next to each other. Niki is one row in front of me and Will and behind us is George. Will has the Window seat and I'm in the middle.

Even though George said to everyone not to talk to me, it was difficult not to talk to your brother on a six-hour flight.

Will grasp by hand and squeezes it as we take off. Then we hear the words, "No way GeorgeNotFound?!" behind us. 

I now understand why George was taking this so seriously, there are everywhere!

Will looks at me and smiles, "You going to be okay," he reassures, "Clay is a good guy."

I nod to show that I understand but I can help but be scared. I haven't even properly spoken to him and I having to be in a car alone with him.