14 ~ Confrontation

He clenches his jaw as he sees that I'm crying.

~~~~~~

"No," I say quietly, "I'm sorry" 

I put my phone away and I hear Niki burst through the door and runs over to me.

She hugs me. I collapse in her arms. I try my hardest to control myself. 

"I'll drive you home," Clay says quietly. I feel Niki's head lift. 

No one says anything, I can just about hear footsteps through me sobbing. 

He walked away. 

~~~~~ 9 DAYS LATER

It's now the evening of Tuesday in the second week of minecon.  I haven't been attending any more days of the convention. Instead, I stayed in my hotel room watching Netflix, reading, some days Kristin would come over and would spend the day with me. 

Over the weekend it was nice, Kristin and I went back to Disney together. I think it was just a ploy to stop me from going back to Brighton.  I had already packed my bags, they were in the main room. 

Niki made me turn on my location as I'm an apparent, 'flight risk'.

Will never visited. He texts once to say that mum had gotten a virus that was going around the hospital she worked at. 

Clay never visited. 

Niki text me saying she was arriving soon. Apparently, Will hasn't spoken to Clay at all, even in the car as they cant change the arrangements. However the day of the argument, Will got an uber. 

I was sat in my room reading, Beloved - Toni Morrison. When there was a knock at the door. Niki must have forgotten her key. I answer the door.

Will.

"Can I come in?" He asks gingerly. 

I open the door wider. He enters and sits down and puts his hands in his long floppy hair. This is the longest time we have gone without speaking since reconnecting.

I sit on the other side of the room. 

"Fuck Prim," He said sounding pissed. 

I dont say anything, if I do I will explode.

"So," with his hands still in his hair not looking at me, "when are you leaving?"

"You want me to leave?" I almost spit. 

He looks up, "You've packed," he says like I'm a child.

"I don't know" I admit. 

It's true. I dont know. I was planning on spending the rest of the summer at the house that Clay is renting. Part of me thinks that's not going to happen anymore. Or at least me and Will won't be attending.

"I was going to though," I continue.

He stares at me, "Why didn't you?"

"Niki, and Kristin, the only people have spoken to the past week" I raise my voice, "You didn't-"

He leans back, "I didn't know what to say" 

"An apology would be nice" I spit, "You know, Clay has said sorry more then you and he hasn't done anything wrong-"

"Hasn't done anything wrong?!" Will says standing up, towering over me, "He didn't do one thing right! You saw that picture-"

"What the fuck are you talking about Will?" I say now standing.

"This was a mistake," He says walking towards the door. 

I grab his arm and pull it so he stops leaving, "You haven't spoken to me in days Will!"