20 ~ Go Live

We have no idea what's in store.

~~~~~~ 

Eventually, Clay leaves my bed as we hear someone in the shower. 

I get dressed into mom jeans and a teal green vest (tucked in). While I'm doing my make-up theses a knock at my door. "Come in," I yell.

Niki enters my room, "Hey," she sits on the end of my bed. 

"What's up?" I ask looking back at her.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to chat," she answered.

I continue to talk to Niki and get ready.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day is quite quiet, I mainly hung out with Niki, Will and Alex while the rest was setting up streaming set up in the main room. They were all planning to play 'Wii Sports' at night, which would be on Karl's twitch. 

Around 5:37 pm we had all ordered food and were sitting in the main room eating it - I had Wendys. 

"So when are we going live?" Alex asked while whipping the sauce off his chin. 

I was sitting next to him and passed a napkin to him as Clay - who was on the other side of him - did the same which made our hands touch. 

Quickly Clay retracts his hand and takes a big bite of his burger.  I haven't spoken to him since the morning. 

His words from last night replayed in my head, 'But if that means I am able to call you my girlfriend, it makes it all worthwhile,'

I look up at Will and everyone else to see if they had seen what happened, nothing. Well other than Alex.

Even though it was only a slight hand touch, with Will being how he was at Minecon, it could have been catastrophic. 

"Around 7 pm," Karl eventually answered, "do we have spare batteries?"

"Yeah," Clay said, "they arrived this morning. Oh as well as another controller? Why?"

"Perfect, now everyone can share a controller with another person, instead of three people," Karl stands up flapping his arms in excitement.

 I lean forward to put my empty wrappers on the table with everyone else's. Karl and Alex both collect everyone's rubbish from the table and go to the kitchen. 

I think, what did Karl mean?

7 of them...

4 controllers... 

1 person has a controller to themself...

But he said everyone can share...

Niki -who was sitting on the floor beside me- also got up and stole Alex's seat next to me. "Are you going to post that picture?" 

"What-"

"You know, one of you by the pool with the water thingy?" she says getting out her phone to show me. 

"Oh- I- I'm not- I-" I stutter.

George and Will leave the room as they both wanted a shower before the stream.

"Oh come on!" Niki said, "it's a great picture of you," 

I shake my head, "Nah- I-"

Niki then raises her eyebrow, annoyed. After a few minutes of debate, I caved in and posted it.

primbo_
Orlando, Florida

primbo_Orlando, Florida