19 ~ Alone Time

I couldn't ask for anymore. 

~~~~~~~ 

Around 1 am I decided to call it a night. Niki and Karl had already left earlier on. Once I get inside I have a shower, wrapping a towel around my underarms I now have to walk to my room.

As I open the door and begin to head down the corridor Clay and George are also in the corridor, it seems that Clay has just gotten out of the other shower.  Whereas George was just returning from the pool. When they see me, George looks down at his shoes, Clays does the same, however, I can see his eyes keep looking back up.

"Hey Prim," George says nervously. 

He asks as if he hasn't just seen me in a swimsuit.

I laugh, opening my door, "Hey George," I now enter my room and shut the door. I get changed into an oversized t-shirt with some shorts that are hardly noticeable.  

Then I climb into bed and begin to settle for the night, I scroll through Twitter for a while. 

There's then a knock at my door. "Come in," I say now sitting up against the headboard, putting my phone down. 

The door slow opens revealing Clay, he then shuffles his way in and quietly shuts the door so no one hears.

"Hey," he says walking over to me and sitting next to me, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hi," I giggle. He then wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"You have fun today?" He asks gently looking in my eyes, smiling ear to ear.

"The most fun I have ever had!" I exclaimed, leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips meet, tenderly.

"Good, I was worried, you know," he says breaking away from my lips, "because  you didn't want to come here-"

I cut him off by holding both of his hands, "Clay," I say soothingly, "I couldn't have been more wrong."

He responds by kissing me, purposefully. We stay there for a while, he then separates from me, "Can- can I-," he stutters, "join you?"

I can tell he was nervous, I admired it. 

I grin at him moving in the bed allowing space for him, he beams back.

Slowly he gets in bed with me, I place my head on his chest -facing him- he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer.

i am complete 

We both fall asleep almost instantly. 

Slowly I open my eyes, I gradually lift my head up to look at Clay, his hair was messy and I presume mine was the same. He's already wake and notices that I am now awake.

"Morning beautiful," he says with a raspy voice. I smile at his comment.

"Morning handsome," I say back. He chuckles. 

I lift my head up to check the time, "It's ten o'clock" he says, "no one is awake yet, dont worry"

Theses a pause, I put my head back on his chest.

"This is going to be difficult, isn't it," I say gloomily.

"What do you mean?" he says tightening his grip around me.

"Keeping us a secret" I answer meekly. 

There's a silence for a while, Clay breaks it.

"It's worth it," I look back up at him, he looks deeply into my eyes, "Every single second"

Smiling, I kiss him. 

"You're right," he continues, "It's going to be difficult, hiding, for so long," he pauses, "with Will and us living far apart-"

shit

I had never even given a thought to when I go back to Brighton and continue with going to university.

"But if that means I am able to call you my girlfriend, it makes it all worthwhile," he says reassuringly. 

Butterflies invade my stomach at the word, 'girlfriend'.

We lay for a little while, it's silent, other them the material caused by Clay rubbing my back, calming me.

The silence isn't awkward or intense, instead, it's peaceful and calming - both of us admiring the presence of each other. 

It was nice to finally be this close to him, it finally feels like we are in an actual relationship and we're not just two teenagers messing around.  

However, my mind is processing a thousand words a second, all about the future. 

We have no idea what's in store.