18 ~ Pool Party

It was perfect.

~~~~~~

We arrived at the house a few hours later. The house is huge! It was very modern with a lot of windows. There are a pool and a basketball net in the garden. There arewere 4 bathrooms - 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs - and there was obviously 8 bedrooms - 3 downstairs and 5 upstairs.  

As Clay and Nick had already had this place for a while they were able to set up some streaming setups. It made a lot of sense as we were here for nearly 2 months. All 3 of the setups were in the basement, there were greenscreens separating them so no one was in the background of each other. 

After an hour of being here, we had all chosen our rooms. Downstairs was Nick, Karl and Alex, meaning that George, Clay, Will, Niki and I were all upstairs. Niki and I made sure that we were next to each other. 

Although, I have a slight feeling that I won't be in this bed alone or even at all. 

~~~~~~~

"Guys we are now ordering food!" Karl yelled to me, Niki and Will who was sitting by the pool.

All three of us go up and entered the house, everyone was in the kitchen. Someone's laptop was on the counter with the Dominos pizzas website open. 

I get 'Pepperoni Passion' as it's the best.

~~~~~~~

Around three-quarters of an hour later, the food arrives. We all sit in the main room, watching a movie - IT (2017). Karl was very open about how scared he was, Alex and Nick however tried their best to hide their fear. The keyword was 'tried".

Once the movie had finished, we all decided to have a pool party. Everyone went to their rooms to get changed. I put on my plain black swimsuit. 

I make my way down to the pool, walking past the kitchen I saw Clay, who was wearing blue swim shorts. He had he back to me, he was filling up a water gun.

god he's cute

"Hey," I say leaning on the island.

He sharply turns around, his eyes widen when we see me. I giggle at his reaction. He looks around, checking the coast is clear before saying, "Hey hot stuff," and proceeds to kiss me on the lips.

This was our first kiss in the house, it took us the entire day but we eventually had some time alone.

Clay then pulls away, "Your so beautiful," he says looking me up and down, smiling. 

"Whatever," I say rolling my eyes. 

We hear footsteps, he goes back filling up the water gun.

"Whats 'whatever'?" Will asks, Niki is next to him.

fuck its will

"Oh," Clay said turning around to face them, "I told Prim that she's going down in the water fight," he said shaking the gun and smiling devilishly towards me. 

"Boys vs Girls?" George asks entering the room.

"No!" Me and Niki said simultaneously. 

We all laugh, I walk past Clay and takes the now full water gun from him, he was fulling up another. 

I walk to the pool with Niki. "Pictures?" she asks.

"Yes!" I answer. 

I started off taking pictures of her.

shes so pretty

Then I took George's glasses -they were on a chair- and posed in the pool with the water gun.

Niki and I then get in the pool and the boys are making their way over here. They all join us in the pool. I quickly grasp the water gun as Clay has his back turned and shoot him in the back. 

He turns around and smirks at me. 

damn

Karl whispers into Nicks's ear and they both leave the pool. 

While they are gone, me and Will see's who can swim the fastest.  Will won, however, it was an unfair race as it is a lot taller than me.

Karl and Nick return back to the pool with two big buckets full of water balloons. 

"Teams?" Karl says.

"I want to be a leader," Niki says.

"Me too," Nick says also. 

"Okay, pick your teammates," Karl says handing them each a bucket. Everyone gets out of the pool.

"Prim" Niki says. I walk over to her.

"Clay," says Nick. Clay walks over to Nick and drags his finger across his throat at me.  

oh my- 

"Will," Niki says again.

"George"

"Karl"

"Did I seriously get picked last?!" Alex yells, sluggishly making his way over to Nicks team.

The two groups split up and grab the equipment that we need. We got another water gun -alongside mine- that Niki wanted, this left the water balloons between Karl and Will. 

As I turned the corner a water ballon zoomed straight past my face, hitting a wall next to me, I see George's eyes widen and he swiftly turns around to join the rest of his team. I use this opportunity to spray his back with the water-gun in my hands.  

George stops in his place, the rest of his team were all looking at the bucket full of water balloons when they noticed what I did Nick slowly started to walk over to me.

"Did you just touch my Gogy?" He says intimidatingly.

"What you going to about it, bitch?" I say matching his energy. 

He continues to walk over to me, placing his forehead against mine, I look to the side of him, I see Clay watching us. 

If looks could kill I would be dead.

"This," Nick continued, with that he splashed a water ballon directly on the top of my head. Water pours down my face. As I wipe the water out of my face I hear Nick cannonball into the pool.

I laugh, looking back at Clay who also now laughing. I point my water gun at him. He shakes his head, smiling. 

Eventually, the rest of the group had all joined Nick in the pool, there was no winning team, as we never decided on a points system. We just 'fought' until all the water balloons were gone. 

I had never laughed so much in my entire life. The amount of time that Nick and Clay fought even though they were on the same team was unreal. 

There was only one time where me and Clay got close, he snuck up behind me and dragged me under the water with him.

Once the water fight had finished it was now dark, the pool was lit up with lights hidden within the floor. It was magical.

We all spent the rest of the evening chilling in the pool. 

I couldn't ask for anymore.