A/N: Update!

Hello, my dear readers!

I know I haven't updated in a week, and despite warning you guys, I still feel guilty.

It's been an absurd week over here. My town's relatively warm, so when we experienced snow, many things went wrong. Half of the city is shut down with no heat, running water, electricity, and nowhere to go (as the roads have been iced up). The last time there has been a snowfall like this was in the 1900s! We do not have the right tools to prevent nor aid. I am grateful that my street has not been affected, and I can enjoy the snow without worry.

But wait, there's more! In case you haven't realized, all of my current oneshots were posted on weekdays. I usually write these during school breaks, so the weekend gives me fewer excuses to log onto my device. (That's also why I'm typing this author's note on a Tuesday and not a Sunday). I'll still try to post as much as I can.

Now that my explanations are over, I am working on a Valentines' Special (let's pretend it's not late at all) and will be uploading it as soon as I can.

Lastly, thank you for 40 reads! I know it's barely anything, but it makes my heart bloom whenever I see a new view count. Honestly, I'm surprised there are people so in love with George that they dug all the way to my fanfic.

See you soon! - LIlla