Aladdin

A/N: This story is a bit different than usual. Enjoy the music as you read! <3 

*KEY: (y/n)= your name.*

~*~

A tender breeze circled around your pj's, making your hair tickle your face.

Everything was quiet, except for the gentle sound of snoring from your dormmates. Staring out the window, you suddenly saw an unknown object in the sky.

Curious, you leaned out to look and saw a redheaded boy on his broomstick flying towards you.

"Georgie," you inquired, "What in the world are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

He shrugged.

"I wanted to see you."

Your face reddened, and you were glad that it was dark out so he couldn't see.

George cleared his throat, and you checked to make sure no one had heard him.

"I've noticed you've been down lately."

"I'm fine, Georgie. There's no need to worry about me. It's just that..."

He nodded, and you knew that it did not need to be vocalized. The words hung, thick and heavy between you both.

You cleared your throat and remarked, "Well, I suppose you should be going. The professors could find you; plus, we both need to sleep."

A hand reached out, and you stared, confused.

"Do you trust me?"

His eyes pierced yours, urging you to say yes. Yet, you did not need them to recognize the correct choice.

"Of course, Georgie."

Climbing onto the broom, you wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head on the crook of his neck.

It was a perfect fit.

As you soared towards the clouds, the earth grew smaller and smaller. You imagined you were a bird, free to go wherever you wanted.

Too soon, it stopped. 

Your legs dangling over the broomstick, you turned to George.

"Thank you, Georgie."

"No problem, (y/n)."

"You know, the moon is beautiful tonight."

"Yes, but you're even more so."

Smiling, you kissed him under the glitter of the stars.

A/N:  Remember to vote and all that jazz. Thank you for reading!