Chapter 2: Meeting new friends (Amon Arc)

(Y/N) woke up in bed with Korra cuddling next to him for warmth. He manages to get out of Korra's grip and sits down on a bench outside. He see's Nathan and Kyle training and then (Y/N) got up and walks into the city. (Y/N) see's the pro bending matches and went in and saw the team called 'The Fire Ferrets.' The two were panicking, something about their teammate quitting, then the two notice (Y/N).

' The two were panicking, something about their teammate quitting, then the two notice (Y/N)

Amber eyed man: Who are you?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). I'm the Avatar.

Green eyed man: You're the Avatar?

(Y/N): Yes.

Korra: So this is where you went.

The three look at the door and saw Korra, Nathan and Kyle.

(Y/N): Hey, guys.

Nathan: You're lucky we didn't tell, Tenzin.

Kyle: Who knows what he would have made you do.

(Y/N): You can say that again.

Amber eyed man: So who are these three? Oh and I'm Mako. This is my brother Bolin.

(Y/N): This is Nathan, Kyle and my Girlfriend Korra.

Bolin: Well, we can't be in this match because we need a third member in our team.

The four try to think of the a solution until (Y/N) said something shocking everyone.

(Y/N): I'll be you're third member.

Mako & Bolin: You will?

Korra: As much as I like pro bending, I'm not letting you join a pro bending team.

(Y/N): Korra, it's my Choice. You're my girlfriend, not my mom.

Korra: I know. I just worry is all.

(Y/N): I know.

Mako and Bolin help (Y/N) into his suit and then the three enter the ring.