Chapter 10: War has begun (Jason Arc)

(Y/N) hugs Korra as Nathan, Kyle, Zuko, Mako, Bolin, Tenzin, Lin, Iroh (Zuko's son), Bumi, Unalaq and Tonraq got ready for battle.

Korra: Please be safe.

(Y/N): I will.

Korra: Me and Asami wish we could go with you guys.

(Y/N): I know, dear. But this is going to be really dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt.

Korra: Oh, just so you know, when you get back, we're going to get married.

(Y/N): I would like nothing more.

The two kiss and then seperate when they needed air. Then (Y/N)'s mount came along.

 Then (Y/N)'s mount came along

(Y/N) goes onto the Cat-Deer. Then he saw Nathan and Asami kissing.

(Y/N): Come on, Nathan. We're moving out.

Nathan mounts his Polar bear-dog and follows everyone.

Iroh: You think that we'll be able to beat Jason?

Zuko: I know we will.

Bumi: Of course there will be heavy losses.

(Y/N): We just need to have faith.

Raava: Indeed, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Did you guys hear that?

Kyle: Hear what?

(Y/N): Nevermind, I'll tell after the battle.

The army reaches the portal but they saw Jenna with there an army of Dark Spirits waiting for them. The Dark Spirits start charging towards (Y/N)'s army.

(Y/N): FOR THE NATIONS!! AND FOR REPUBLIC CITY!!

The two armies charge towards each other and then make impact with each other. Everyone knew that a war has truly began.