Chapter 12: Avatar vs Avatar (Jason Arc Finale)

As everyone got to Republic City, they knew Jason was there waiting for them. When they get to the centre of the city, they see Jason.

Jason: This will be a day long remembered. The day where the Avatar dies for good.

(Y/N): I might die today, but I'm taking you with me!

The two unseathes their swords and began to circle each other while everyone else was watching, waiting for someone to make the first move, of course Korra was worried out of her mind. Then everyone hears the clash of blades. The two Avatars eyes glow until Jason, knocks (Y/N) down and try to kill him only for (Y/N) to roll away while blocking any attack.

 The two Avatars eyes glow until Jason, knocks (Y/N) down and try to kill him only for (Y/N) to roll away while blocking any attack

(Y/N) gets up and slashes Jason's leg, making him shout in pain.

Jason knocks (Y/N)'s shield out of his hand with his Earthbending while (Y/N) grabs Jason's sword and throws it to the ground, only for Jason to kick (Y/N) making him drop his sword and Jason picks up his sword and started swing at (Y/N) only for ...

Jason knocks (Y/N)'s shield out of his hand with his Earthbending while (Y/N) grabs Jason's sword and throws it to the ground, only for Jason to kick (Y/N) making him drop his sword and Jason picks up his sword and started swing at (Y/N) only for the young Avatar to punch Jason's injured leg and kill him with Firebending.

Korra: It's over?

Nathan: The war is over.

Everyone cheers and they celebrate their victory at Airbender island and then at the same time, (Y/N) and Korra got married. After the party, the two newlyweds had a intimate night and then fell asleep, after they were done. But something told (Y/N) that something much worse is coming, and soon.