Chapter 8: Betrayal (Jason Arc)

(Y/N) was hunting with Jason for food, for the tribe. After getting a few animal's, the two head back to the village and they see Korra run over to (Y/N) and literally jump on him while hugging him as Jason couldn't control his laughter at the sight.

Jason: Why is it when Asami, Mako, Bolin, Nathan and Kyle are gone this happens?

(Y/N): You should see her when I'm sick.

Jason: I'll take you're word for it.

Korra gets off (Y/N), as he gets up, (Y/N) noticed that Jason was acting a bit differently than usual. He and Korra walked with Jason and then (Y/N) brought it up.

(Y/N): Jason, are you okay?

Jason: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Korra: It's just because you're acting a bit more different than you usual do.

Jason: I'm fine. I just have a new attire ready is all.

(Y/N): You sure?

Jason: I'm sure.

Jason walks into a tent and half an hour later, he walks out of the tent in his new attire.

(Y/N) was starting to get a bad feeling until Jason uses his Firebending on (Y/N) only for Korra to block the attack on her boyfriend with her Waterbending

(Y/N): JASON, WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!

Jason: DOING WHAT I WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO DO!! AND THAT IS TO KILL THE AVATAR!!

Jason then kicks (Y/N) into an ice wall and uses his Firebending to make it collapse on (Y/N) making Korra shout.

Korra: (Y/N)!!

Korra runs to (Y/N) while Jason takes this time to run to a portal to the Spirit World to release something.