Chapter 19: World messed up (Zaheer Arc Finale)

The group was walking up a mountain to stay there for the night. Maurice found them after they crossed into the Earth Kingdom. But in the Fire Nation at a hotel, Korra and (Y/N) had a lot of fun. When they got to the top of the mountain they saw the Red Lotus were waiting for them.

 When they got to the top of the mountain they saw the Red Lotus were waiting for them

Everyone readies their weapons and bending. Until Zaheer puts his hands up as a sign of peace, making Team Avatar look in confusion.

Zaheer: We don't have to fight.

Korra: The last time we all met, you were about to take my husband, your son away.

P.Li: That was before, we kinda fucked the world up.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Ming Hau: We were trying to make a poison to try and kill you but it made a type of portal and two people and a huge spirit came out saying that'll and I quote 'Where's Avatar (Y/N)? We will kill him!'

Team Avatar look at each other and then back at the Red Lotus.

Mako: What did the people look like and what colour was the spirit?

Ghazan: The Spirit was black and red.

Korra: Vaatu.

P.Li: One of the people had a type of mask while wearing a type of dark robe and a hood.

Kyle: Amon.

Zaheer: And the other person was wearing gold armour with some blue.

Nathan: Jason.

Maurice: Everyone, (Y/N) defeated in the past.

(Y/N): Looks like I'll have to do it again.

Zaheer: We brought them here. We'll help you stop them.

Korra: Betray us, and I'll kill all of you myself.

Everyone starts to walk back to Republic City to figure out where the old foes would be.

At the old Red Lotus hideout

The portal reopens one more time and a silver armoured hand comes out of it and digs it's fingers into the rocks.