Reincarnation.

In a un familiar place their are two important like being one of them looks like King from nanatsu no taisai and the other one is a light blue slime, the a red haired guy with two black horns, named Benimaru, speak up

Benimaru: "Harlequin-sama. Rimuru-sama is there something you plan to do?"

Rimuru: "Umm... We plan to go out and have a look."

Harlequin & Rimuru: *Stand up/Jump down*

Harlequin: "What about you all?"

Subordinates: "Of course we'll go with you."

Rimuru: *Transform into his human form*

Harlequin: "Is that so... Then let's depart."

It's currently 7:00 A.M. in the morning and the alam is ringing.

(Y/N): *reach out to turn off the alarm*

(Y/N): 'That was a weird dream, was I in that dream, King?'

After waking up (Y/N) heads to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for him and his roommate. (Y/N) is eating his breakfast then Satoru, his roommate wake up and starts to eat breakfast with him.

Satoru: "Do you know I had a weird dream."

(Y/N): "Yeah whats it about?"

Satoru: "It's in a unfamiliar place there are three person that I can make out, their are a slime, a red haired guy with two black horns and the Fairy King Harlequin, and in that dream it looks like I'm the slime."

(Y/N): "!!!, I too have that dream, but in my dream I'm King."

Satoru: "Woah!, That's super weird."

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know right?"

***

After they had breakfast they take their bath, in both of their room their are a bathroom that has a toilet, bathtub and shower. They then get dressed up and head out and go the the meeting place that Tamura said to meet.

Satoru: *Walking*" It's sure nice out today."

(Y/N): *Walking* "Yeah it sure is."

???: "(Y/N), Satoru, hey there! good to see the two of you."

Satoru: "Tamura, hey sorry we're late, what is it you need us."

Miho: "Hi I'm Miho Sawatari, (Y/N)'s little sister it's a pleasure to meet you. I'd seen you around the office before, but I don't think we've been introduced."

Satoru: '(Y/N) you didn't say you have a younger sister.' "Ahh, of course I'm Satoru Mikami, come to think of it I've heard a lot about you."

(Y/N): 'Here he goes again.'

Miho: "Huh?, wait you have."

Satoru: "Yeah, mean theirs plenty of rumour-"

(Y/N): *elbow Satoru in the side* "Enough with that she's still not used to your jokes so go easy on her."

Satoru: "Sure, but that hurts."

(Y/N): "Stop whining you big baby."

Satoru: 'Why are we even here, does he want some marriage advice if so I don't have one.'

Tamura: "Do you guys want to grab some food we talk on dinner, you two said you like yakiniku right, come on I know the perfect place."

Satoru: 'Jeez, he arranged one of our favourite for dinner? He's really buttering us off.'