Armed Nation Of Dwargon.

After all of the Goblins calm down.

Rimuru: "Hmm... Looks like we shouldn't expect to find many who can fight Direwolves..." "...They all look too scrawny and beat-up."

Rimuru: 'Talk about pressure...' "Everyone, do you understand our situation?"

Goblin1: *saluted* "Yes, we are prepared for a life-or-death battle!"

After Goblin1 says that the others tense up.

Veldora: "Kuahahaha, I like your determination, but there's no need to get all worked up, just relax. Think only about doing the best you can."

Harlequin: "The plan is Rimuru will go to the woundeds while I'll name the others."

Goblins: *shocked*

Village Elder: "N- name us? A- are you certain?"

Harlequin: "S- sure?" 'Raphael-san why is the Goblins are so exited on getting a name?'

Raphael: <<Answer- By gaining a Name, the monster becomes a Named Monster and obtains a higher status, becomes much stronger than before, even evolving at times.

The stronger the Namer, the bigger the jump in the evolution of the Named, and the stronger the Named, the more magicules will be pulled from the Namer to evolve.>>

Harlequin: 'Ohh, so that's why...'

Goblins: *Cheering*

***

Everyone expect the Village Elder, Rimuru and the woundeds are there lined up.

Harlequin: 'Before Rimuru and the Village Elder goes to the woundeds I had asked for the name of his diseased son, Rigur.'

Harlequin: "Ok then you'll be Rigur to inherit your brothers will/name."

Rigur: "Thank you so much Harlequin-sama!"

***

Harlequin: "You're Gobta."

Gobta: "Y- yes, sir Thank you, sir!"

Harlequin: "You're Gobchi."

Gobchi: "Hehehe..."

Harlequin: "Gobtsu."

Harlequin: "Gobte"

Harlequin: "You're Gobzo."

Harlequin: 'These Names are getting more and more careless... I feel bad seeing them so happy.'

Rimuru: "How's the Naming?"

Harlequin: "It's pretty good how about in your end?"

Rimuru: "Great."

***

After Naming the other Goblins the night falls and the Direwolves attacks.

Direwolf Leader: "It's a fine night. Veldora's protection has vanished from this forest. We have nothing to fear any longer."

Direwolf Leader: "Tonight, we will destroy the Goblin Village and create a foothold here in the Great Forest of Jura!"

Direwolves: *howls*

Direwolf Leader: "We will rule this forest!"

Direwolves: *howls*

Direwolf Leader: "Our claws can tear apart any monster, our fangs can chew any monster to pieces!"

Direwolves: *howls* *runs towards the Goblin Village*

Direwolf Leader: *stops after seeing a fence made by the Goblins* "What good will such a flimsy fence do?"