The Lizardmen.

A few days have passed since the Ogres evolved as a Kijin

Garm: "This stuff is nice."

Myrd: "Hmm."

Dord: "So this stuff is silk cloth, Shuna-chan?"

Shuna: "Yes, the Hellmoth cocoons it's made from are full of magicules, so it's very sturdy."

Dord: "Understood."

Garm: "So it should give us some good protection."

???: "That's amazing to here. You can already weave silk? I'm impressed, Shuna."

The three Dwarf and Shuna look at the door to see Rimuru and Shion.

Shuna: "Rimuru-sama!"

Garm: "Hiya."

Dord: "Hello."

Myrd: "Hmm."

Rimuru: 'He still refuses to talk!'

Shuna: "I'm glad you came to visit us, Rimuru-sama, by the way where is Harlequin-sama?"

Rimuru: "He's at the cafeteria, he may have already make lunch. How're things going on here?"

Shuna: "The weaving loom Kaijin-sama made for me is very easy to use."

Rimuru: "Great. I'm glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone."

Shuna: "Of course! I'll do my best!"

Shion: "Now then, let's go, Rimuru-sama. Harlequin-sama is waiting and our lunch will
get cold."

Rimuru: "Sure."

Rimuru and Shion leave.

***
At the Cafeteria.

Rimuru and Shion enter.

Harlequin: "Yo, Rimuru."

Rimuru: "Hey, Harlequin."

Benimaru: "Hello, Harlequin-sama."

Souei just nods.

Hakuro: "Have you come to eat with us?"

Rimuru:" Yeah. Shion said she cooked me a meal. Would you guys like to join us?"

Other than Rimuru present there flinched.

(A/N): Harlequin knew about Shion being a Bad Cook due to Benimaru telling him and they have talk about that.

Harlequin:" Uhh, I don't need to eat, I'm a Spiritual Being remember..."

Rimuru: "Ohh yeah!" '...But you eat yesterday.' "How about you three?"

Benimaru: "Oh, I'm not really hungry..."

Hakuro: "Yes, we'll just have tea."

Souei : "I will..."

Souei stands and makes four [Body Double] of himself.

Souei: "...Go out and scout the surrounding area!"

Soei and his Body Doubles disappear.
Rimuru look at Harlequin who was whistling, and Benimaru who was looking away from Rimuru.

Shion: "I'll bring it right out, then."

Rimuru: "Oh... sure."

Shion leaves to the kitchen to make Rimuru lunch. Rimuru looks at Harlequin, then Benimaru.

Rimuru: "I wonder why did the guys reacted like that... Is it because, even though Shion looks really capable, it's going to end up being that old trope?"