The Ogres.

Despite the minor setback of Ifrit's attack, the Goblin village continues to build and rebuild on schedule, while Rigurd and his Goblin lords have worked out the finer details of governing even without Rimuru or Harlequin giving anyone orders. This works out for Rimuru and Harlequin as they been experimenting with his new abilities they got from eating Ifrit and Shizue's clone.

For starters, Rimuru has repaired Shizue's Anti-Demon Mask that got damaged during the incident with Ifrit, Rimuru also confirms his human form works exactly like a normal human body, his senses are slightly dulled when compared to using Magic Sense though. As a makeshift mirror Rimuru spawns a clone and confirms his appearance in human form.

Rimuru confirms that he looks like an androgynous Shizue, doesn't have any gender, his default size is due to the limited mass of his physical body. Furthermore, the black mist he occasionally produces is his magical power making up for the difference in mass and as needed he can alter his form to grow in age or switch between genders. Rimuru also confirms that his sense of taste has returned and thus orders Rigurd to prepare a feast.

(A/N): Shizue is currently training to become stronger with a new Unique Skill that was given to her.

Harlequin is busy with the placement of the buildings and houses.

Veldora is reading manga like crazy, he reads manga 24/7, that's why Harlequin give him one of the OG and longest Shonen Manga out there, One Piece.

Rimuru is on his way to meet up with the hunting team in charge of gathering the food for tonight's feast.

Rigur: "Rimuru-sama!"

Rimuru: "Thanks for always getting food for us."

Rigur: "Thank you very much, sir. We're just on our way out to the forest."

Rimuru: "We're having a feast tonight, so bring back a lot of tasty prey!"

Gobta: "Are you going to eating with us today, Rimuru-sama?"

Rimuru: "Sure am! This body has a sense of taste, after all!"

Gobta looks closer at Rimuru's chest.

Gobta: "If you eat a lot, I wonder if your boobs will get bigger..."

Rimuru, unhappy at hearing that, delivers a roundhouse kick to Gobta.

Rigur: "I'm sorry! I'll make sure Gobta is strictly disciplined! Anyway, I'll prepare some grade-A bulldeer for the feast."

Rimuru: "Bulldeer? Great! Thanks!"

Rigur: "Just leave it to me. Many magical beasts have been traveling this way from deep in the forest, lately, so prey is abundant."

Rimuru: "Did something happen?"

Rigur: "No, magical beasts move from place to place as the environment changes. I don't think it's anything serious."

Rimuru: "Still, be careful out there. It doesn't hurt to be cautious."

Ranga emerges from Rimuru's shadow.

Ranga: "You called, Master?"

Rimuru: "Ranga, go into the forest with Rigur's team. I doubt any anything will happen, but just in case."

Ranga: "Understood. You can count on us. No need for reservation, Rigur. Take us along."

Rimuru: "Wow, that was pretty cool, Ranga!" 'It could have been even cooler if you weren't doing that...'

Ranga is wagging his tail

Rimuru goes to meet up with Harlequin, the two wanted to test out Degenerate, a unique skill Rimuru received from Shizue's clone, and what he recently taught me, in a place where it wouldn't disturb anyone. The skill uses unification and separation to merge skills together, evolving them into new skills. In other words, she used it to gain a bunch of new skills. One of them was...