22

TW's:
-Bullying (swearing)
-Sexual assault

Clay's POV

I brought George back to class and sat back at the place I always sat. If something would happen to his sheep, he would completely break apart. I couldn't let that happen, he needed his sheep so I had to help him to get his sheep back.

When it was the break George came running towards me. He hugged me shortly and looked at me with tears in his eyes. 'Sheep?'

'Not yet, I'm going to get him now. Do you want to wait here, baby? I'm getting sheep, okay?'

George nodded and he sat on a bench. I kissed his forehead. 'Go eat your sandwich, your mum made you one with cheese.'

George nodded. 'Biscuit?'

'You can also eat your biscuit, baby. I'll be right back.'

George nodded and grabbed a biscuit, eating it with small bites. I rubbed through his hair and I started walking towards the place I had to be. Jaimy was already standing there, holding George's sheep and he had a lighter.

'You can't do this, you really can't,' I screamed at him. I tried grabbing sheep, but he turned on the lighter.

'Do what I say or sheep will be gone.'

'Why do you have to be mean to him? Why do you have to grab his stuffed animal? He loves his sheep, why do you want to hurt him so much?'

'Clay, George is not worth it. There are so much better people in the world.'

'I don't care, I love George and I will forever love him, no one can take him away from me.'

'I can, because I will burn sheep otherwise.'

'Psychopath, if you really do that you genuinely have no heart. He just loves his freaking stuffed animal, what's wrong with that?'

'He's a pussy.'

'Give him back.'

'You have to do something for me first then.'

'Fine, what do I do?'

'Kiss me.'

'I'm sorry?' I yelled. My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. 'First of all, I have a boyfriend, second of all, I don't like a single part of you, and third of all, you always act so homophobic and now this?'

'I act homophobic, yeah. But oh well- maybe not.'

'I'm not kissing you, freaking idiot.'

'Fine, I'll burn his sheep.'

'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?'

'I like you, Clay. You have everything, you're hot, handsome, sweet, you are amazing.'

'Yeah, that's too bad for you, because I'm taken forever.'

'I'll get rid of that George guy and you will want me.'

'I will never want you, whatever happens.'

'I'll get rid of George.'

'You won't.'

'I'll let people beat him up, I'll burn all his belongings and I'll make his life a living hell until he breaks up with you.'

'And even if all that would happen, I'll stay with George and comfort him, stay with him as long as he wants me too, help him fall asleep a night, kiss him when he needs me to, and love him forever.'

'Just kiss me.'

'Gosh dang it, I'm literally murdering you if you don't shut the hell up.'

I tried grabbing his sheep again, but I got pushed against a wall.

'George wouldn't want to be with a guy who has been raped, right?'

'In fact, he would.'

'Sure he wouldn't.'

'I mean, you're so extremely stupid.'

'Why, explain to me, Clay. I'll burn his sheep.'

'He has been sexually assaulted himself, he isn't going to break up with me because of that.'

'I'll just straight up rape you then.'

'And then? What do you get from it besides getting kicked to freaking jail.'

'They can't prove I raped you.'

'They can, idiot. They do tests on you and they will your freaking DNA and shit. You're actually so dumb.'

'They can't find DNA when I touch you.'

'Get off me, idiot.'

'Sheep is gone then.'

'I hate you, I will never want to be with you and definitely not if you freaking sexual assault me.'

His hand went to my trousers and he started touching me. 'If you don't kiss me, I will burn this sheep of that neurotic guy.'

'You can't do this.'

'Kiss me then.'

'What the actual hell is wrong with you? Why are you always swearing at us for being gay? You're gay yourself, what's wrong with you.'

'My parents want me to be straight, so I acted straight. But I'm gay and I like you, Clay.'

'AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.'

'You will like me after I kiss you.'

'Get off me, right now.'

He kept touching my trousers and his other hand went up my hoodie. I pushed him away and kicked his leg, but he didn't seem to care.

'Stay off me, idiot. You will never get me.'

I was just feeling nauseous because of all the stress and pushed Jaimy against a wall.

'It's sheep or agree.'

'You can't do this.'

'You choose for George or yourself.'

'Gosh dang it, I hate you.' I pushed him against the wall. 'Give his sheep back, NOW.'

'There are some rules, at least twenty seconds and of course with tongue.'

'No, you're sick.'

'Well I see, you choose for yourself. Say bye to sheep then.'

'NO, I CHOOSE GEORGE.'

'Okay, fine,' Jaimy said, he smirked and pushed me against the wall. He started kissing me intensely and I tried pushing him away. He kept kissing me, his hand went under my shirt and the other hand touched my trousers. I kicked him, but he kept going.

And then-.

'C-Clay? Sheep?'

I managed to push Jaimy away and he fell on the ground. He let go of sheep and I grabbed it immediately, running towards George.

'Baby, this is not what it looks like, okay? I promise you, this is not what you think it is.'

'Sheep? Another boy?'

'Baby, this is not what it seems, I promise you.'

George bursted into tears and he grabbed his sheep out of my arms. 'Another boyfriend?'

'Baby, no. I don't have another boyfriend.'

'Liar,' he whispered as he ran off.

1012 words