Chapter 1 (introduction)

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters!!! or anything from the promised never land!

(Ray's POV)

We were all sitting at the dinner table that night laughing and telling story's from the house. I was in a good mood because I happened to be sitting next to her, she was my whole world...Emma. Me and Emma had become extremely close over the past 5 years. We had done pretty much everything together, we even shared sleeping bags when we went on missions. The one thing Emma didn't know was that I loved her, not just like family but in a romantic way. I  can't her though because Norman likes her, I thought as we sat and celebrated Emma's 18th birthday. 

We were now in the human world and in order to continue the growth of the population Everyone was required to get married at the age of 20, but if you got married sooner that was even better. I know I am going to marry Emma but she has a fiance, Norman and that will make things difficult. Emma doesn't love Norman and we all know it, We know she only said yes because she feels bad for him and even thought I know she doesn't love him the thought of her marring him make's my blood boil. I hate him for it. I am even more scared now because now...she was legal.

(the next day)

The day after I could tell something was wrong with Emma, She was quiet and slouched the whole day so I knew I had to do something. I pulled her aside after dinner and asked her what was wrong. I was devastated at her reply...

(Emma's POV)

I was just finishing cleaning up from the party, It had been great everyone had a great time! Especially Ray, he looked so happy I thought to myself. I was walking around the corner when suddenly Norman appeared out of no where. I was a little disappointed it wasn't Ray but I smiled and asked him what he was doing up so late. He pushed me into the wall and caressed my face with his hand. I could tell something was wrong, his face was as red as a cherry. I again asked him what he was doing up so late but before I could Finnish, he kissed me! Sure Norman had kissed me before but never on the lips! I immediately pushed him off  and shouted at him.

WHAT THE HELL NORMAN! I shouted just quiet enough so as not to wake the house up.

He just looked at me, smiled and walked to his room to go to bed.

(the next day)

Dinner had been awkward because everyone could tell something was up. Both me and Norman had be quiet at dinner, No one did anything though because they didn't want to interfere. Everyone that is except for Ray, He pulled me aside after dinner and asked me what was wrong. At first I didn't want to tell him but I gave in. "Norman took my first kiss, That's what happened" I told him. I looked down to avoid his gaze. When I finally looked up I was distraught as I saw a look of pure sadness and dis-pare cross his eyes.

(Ray's POV)

"So that's what happened" she said to me looking down as to avoid my gaze.

I was shook, my head was spinning I felt like the world had just ended. He took her first kiss and there was nothing I could do about it I thought to myself. I fell back into reality looking at a distraught Emma.

-The End Of Chapter 1-

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! This is my first Fan-Fiction so please spare me! Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed Writing this! Let me know if you have any advice or recommendations for the story!

Thanks so much!- The Writer

(Omg I'm so sorry to everyone who has read this because it is so cringy I wanna die. I have decided to edit and fix the entire story because this is a monstrosity. Please let me know if you mind me deleting the original chapters and replacing them with the new ones or if I should make it a separate work but I plan to follow the intended story line. So it will basically be the same thing with less bad writing and more plot. Please let me know!)

-The Writer