Chapter 3 (Ray's Room)

(Emma's POV)

The storm has finally passed I gave a sigh of relief Before realizing where I was. I opened my eye's to see that I was basically straddling Ray refusing to let go the whole time he was comforting me. I looked down to see he was shirtless!!! I looked up to see he had closed his eye's again and was trying to figure out what had just happened, I look back down at him half naked. My eye followed his muscles down to his defined abs down to his waistband. I wanted to tough him so bad that subconsciously I started to trace circles along his chest. When I realized what I was doing I knew their was no way I could explain anyway so I keep tracing his muscles. I dared not look up to face him at this point So I keep my head down. I heard a slight moan escape Ray's mouth and I started massaging his muscles. My eye's shoot straight up to see a rad faced Ray. He was the color of blood he was blushing so much, Then our eye's meet. I leaned into him our noses touching. Then I felt something soft and warm press on my lips and I pressed back giving into the kiss. This was not like what happened between me and Norman. I liked his bottom lips requesting entry and to my surprise he let me in. Our tongues dance together and I enjoyed every second of it. He tasted so good~ I moaned into his mouth and We pulled apart to catch our breath a string of saliva still connecting us. We were both blushing like crazy both not believing what happened.

"E-E-Emma..." I heard Ray say shakily while blushing like crazy.

I relished where I was what I had just done, I just kissed Ray! I didn't just peck him on the lips him I KISSED HIM....Secretly I wanted to keep going but then it hit me I'M ALSO ENGAGED, SHIT!

"R-Ray! I'm sorry I don't know what came over me! please don't make me leave! I'm scared please Ray! Just let me sleep here tonight!" I said looking at him with pleading eye's

He just nodded his head and laid their not moving an inch, I think I broke him...

I slid off of him and curled up next to him in the bed letting him wrap his strong arms around me I felt something weird when I curled into him but I ignored it as we both slowly fell asleep to the sound of rain.

(the next morning)

I woke up to the sound of pots banging and head Norman waking everyone up. When the door to Ray's room opened I froze. In front of me was my Fiance standing in disbelief and behind me was a sound asleep ray. Shit...

"N-Norman I swear it's not what it looks like! There was the storm and I was scared and I just needed someone to comfort me I swear!" I said

"Emma...Next time just come to me when you get scared ok?" He said returning to his cheerful self

I just nodded my head, got up and headed to my room.

(Ray's POV)

I woke up to an very unpleasant sight. Norman is standing in my room not Emma and me well I'm half naked.

"Uh...Hey Norman What's up?" I started

"don't what's up me" he snapped

"What was Emma doing in here last night and don't even think about lying to me" He snarled

"Well...uh...you see she got scared last night because of the storm and came in here, I comforted her and we both fell asleep." I said not mention her kissing me

Norman seemed to be ok with this answer and said "don't let it happen again"as he turned and slammed the door on his way out.

I sighed. It's going to be a long day isn't it.

Hey Guys! That was a Hard chapter to write! Let me know what you think!

Thanks so much!- The Writer