Chapter 7 (After Math)

(Ray's POV)

I rushed down to the medical bay and grab Anna by the arm not saying anything I dragged her to Gila's room and banged on the door

"Gilda! I got Anna Let us In!" I yelled. Gilda opened the door and pulled Anna in. I tried to follow her in by Gilda pushed me back and shook her head Then shut the door in my face. NOW WHAT. Damn I failed her she's in there right now because of me damnit and I can't do anything about it! I punched the wall leaving a small hole. Damn... I walked back down to Norman's room, I needed to know why the hell this was happening. I opened the door and saw Don had tied him up to a chair like  I had requested.

"Norman. What the hell was that." I Asked trying to keep calm looking this devil in the eye.

"She needed to know she is mine and not your's damnit! You don't understand what it's like to watch the girl you love laugh at another man's joke but not yours you don't know what it's like watching the one you love falling in love with another man Ray!" he screamed

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled as I slapped him.

"That one was getting engaged to her even though you knew she loved me. This one is for Saying all that bull shit!" I said as I slapped him again.

"And finally this one...This one is for hurting Emma!" I said as I slapped him so hard another tooth feel out. I looked at don

"Don put him in the storage room, lock the door and let him think." I said

"Why don't you just kill me! Damnit Ray!" Norman yelled at me

"Because the worse punishment for an over thinker in letting them do nothing but think" I said coldly and left the room the last thing I heard was "DAMN YOU BASTERED! FUCK YOU!" I walked back down the hall to Gilda's room. I knocked on the door and it was Anna that answered.

"She needs to rest and she probably will have some mental trauma but other than that she should be fine." She said.

"Thank you Anna can I go see her  now?" I asked

"Yes just don't talk about Norman..." And with that she left to let the other's know Emma wasn't feeling well. I opened the door and walked over to the bed where Emma lay.

"Emma..." I said my eye's tearing up

"R-Ray!" She yelled and tried to sit up but yelled out in pain and laid back down.

"Ray...." She said her eye's welling with tears

"Don't cry Emma....I'm hear now. shhhh, It's ok. Don't cry" I said wiping the tears from her face. I looked at Gilda and she nodded then left the two of us alone.

"Emma I...I'm sorry" I said

"Ray...ray I..." She said weakly

"Yes, yes Emma What is it?" I asked. She pulled my head down and whispered in my ear.

"R-Ray I love you" She blushed as she spoke. I nuzzled my head in her neck and held her till she feel asleep.

(Two day's later)  

Emma's Fully recovered but she still won't talk to anyone so I'm going to try and see what I can do. I knock on the door and hear "Give me just a second!" I smile because she sounds better than the last time we talked. A few seconds later she answers the door in her favorite bathrobe. 

"Hey um I wanted to talk" I said trying not to look and her cleavage that the robe failed to cover up.

"Ok sure!" she said and let me in. I walked in and sat in a chair while she plopped down onto her bed.

"So I just wanted to see how you were doing Gilda said you weren't talking much yesterday." I asked

"I'm fine! Why would I be not fine!" Emma said with a little laugh. 

"Well that's good..." My eye kept drifting down but I kept them under control, what I didn't know was that I was blushing like crazy and Emma picked up on it.

"Hey~ What are you lookin at~" She said is a seductive tone which shocked me after what she had been through...

Hey guys! This episode really set the whole RayxEmma into motion so they may be some mature content in the next episode....Idk tho...

Thanks so much- The Writer