Chapter 4 (Heart to Heart)

(Ray's POV)

I got up and got dressed for breakfast knowing it was going to be awkward. I looked in the mirror and smiled as my hands grazed my lips it was like her taste was still lingering on them. I smiled I know I shouldn't but I wanted to kiss her again. Gilda was right I don't care if or who she's engaged to she's mine I thought and with that I walked out the door and down the hall to breakfast.

I saw Emma sit down, she looks really uncomfortable and then I saw why, Norman sitting right next to her. Right where I normally sit... I tried not to let it get to me so I went and sat down on the other side of her. I could tell it put Emma at ease to see me but Norman on the other hand looked furious. I ignored him and we all ate our breakfast. After breakfast I asked Gilda if we could talk and she took me to her room and shut the door. Gilda's room was the perfect place to talk because it was at the very end of the hallway and no one ever came in.

"Sooooo What was so important you needed to talk to me?" Gilda asked Taking a sip of her tea

"we kissed..." I said it so low it was barley audible

"WHAT" Gilda spat out her tea making a complete mess of herself

"OMGGGG SPILLLL" she said looking at me with anticipation

"Well Emma came to my room last night because she was scared.." I started before getting interrupted

"WAIT IN YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT!!! this is getting good!" she squealed

"yeah anyways so she came in my room and heard more thunder which scared her so she jumped on top of me and..."

"who would have thought Emma would be so domineering" Gilda smirked

Hearing that made Ray blush but he continued anyway 

"And well I was sleeping before she came in so I was shirtless and after she calmed down she just started tracing me and the she just kissed me!" I said it so fast I needed to catch my breath

"I swear I just wanted to comfort her and then SHE kissed me!!!" I couldn't help but smile

Gilda was also sporting a smile from ear to ear that was until we heard the door open. It was Norman. Gilda looked at me horrified 

"Gilda, I need to talk to ray for a minute" he said.

and with that she just gave me a pitiful look and left.

"Ray you sly bastered" Norman looked to me and said as the door behind us closed

"How much did you hear" I asked not looking him in the eye

"enough, I know she kissed you" he said fuming with rage

"your my best friend Ray! how the hell could you kiss her!" Norman said

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER DAMNIT" I shouted

Norman looked shocked. I was shocked, I mean I always knew it but I never said it out loud. 

"Bastered, Stay away from her or you'll regret it." was the last thing I heard before he stormed out.

Gilda came rushing in and we both sat their not knowing what to do.

(Emma's POV)

I was in the medical room restocking the shelves when I heard some noise coming from the shared wall between Gilda's room and the medical room. I don't know what compelled me but I put my ear to the wall to try and listen in I heard Norman shouting. Then I hear it "BECAUSE I LOVE HER DAMNIT" and I instantly knew it was Ray. Just knowing that it was him made my heart beat faster. Who was he talking about though! I leaned back in and her Norman tell Ray "stay away from her" and I knew they were talking about me. I can't believe Norman would say that, and about Ray...I Whispered into the wall "I love you to" Emma heard the door open and Norman walked in. Her heart stopped at the sight of him, She was scared.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I really liked writing this chapter, it was soooo much fun! I hope you guys like it just as much as I do!

Thanks so much- The Writer