Chapter 5 (Separated)

(Emma's POV)

"Norman! Hey what's up?" I said trying to sound like everything was fine. Norman wasn't saying anything he just walked over to me until we were only inches apart. He placed his hand around my waist and held me, then he kissed me! I resisted but he keep pressing, He tried to force his tongue inside but I keep my lips sealed as best I could. He still didn't let go of me, He started to put his hands up my shit while I tried to resist there was nothing I could do. He was stronger than me but before anything I could posses anything Someone ripped Norman off of me and held me to the wall as I crippled to the floor and started crying.

"DON WHAT THE HELL!" Norman screamed at our friend

"NORMAN LOOK AT HER! YOUR SCARING HER DUMB ASS!" Don screamed back. He dropped Norman to the floor and kicked him hard enough so that he wouldn't get back up for a bit. Then he came over to me and helped me up.

"D-Don thank you, But how did you know I was in trouble" I said between tears.

"Gilda told me to keep and eye on you. I didn't know why but she started rambling something about Ray and Norman" He said while still trying to calm me down. I still was in shock Norman would try something like that. Don helped me to my room then went to check on Norman. When Don left I just cried. I don't know what to do! I'm engaged to someone I don't love damnit! Then I heard a knock on the door so I wiped up my tears and answered the door. Lucky me it was Gilda

"Gilda...Thank you for sending Don, I don't know what would have..." I shudder at the thought

"It's ok but if you really don't love Norman then why did you accept his proposal?" She asked

"I don't know! It just all kinda happened and I didn't want to hurt Norman's feeling since he had just come back and..." I said starting to tear up

"Look Emma that may be what everyone else thinks but I know you wouldn't just accept a proposal out of pity why did you REALLY accept..." Gilda said

"IT'S BECAUSE OF RAY! I saw him and Anna and I thought they were dating...I thought since I didn't think I stood a chance so I thought If I was with Norman I forget my feelings for Ray!" I started crying again. Gilda's face dropped, she was absolutely shocked. Then she started laughing. I looked at her with a questioning face.

"Emma, Emma, Emma what am I going to do with you two" she said as she put her face in her hands.

"Emma, Ray and Anna are not dating...Ray is still single" She said with a laugh

"WHAT!" I said half crying half laughing. So I still have a chance...

"OK Gilda I'm going to cancel my engagement tonight at dinner!"

We both squealed with happiness and talked in my room until dinner time.

(DINNER)

Me and Gilda walked into the dinning hall where everyone was waiting. Norman and Ray were acting as If nothing  had happened. Gilda went and took the empty seat next to Norman while I went and sat Next to Ray earning uncomfortable looks from almost everyone. We all sat quietly and ate and After everyone had finished eating I stood up.

"Everyone, I need to come clean.....Norman I am cancelling our engagement, I don't love you." 

Nobody moved. Everyone was utterly shocked especially Don, Ray and Norman as I left the room without saying another word. until Norman stood up.

"Calm down everyone I'm sure she was just joking, she is a little mad at me today so act like nothing happened. I go talk to her." and with that Norman raced after her.

Hey guys! This was a crazy chapter!!! what do you think will happen next! I know Ray wasn't in much of this chapter but that's because I feel like Emma also needed to put distance between her and Norman.

Thanks so much- The Writer