Chapter 2 (I'm Scared!)

(Ray's POV)

All I could do was hug her. I pulled her in for a long hug and we sat their arms in arms for a few minutes not saying anything. Then I asked her if he did anything else looking he dead in the eye's. She swore she pushed him away and he left, She said that was it but I was still fuming with anger. I know I can't do anything because he is her Fiance but still it made me want to kill the man. After that we both went to our rooms and said goodnight.

As I lay here all I can think about is Emma dammit! I can't believe I let him get to her first I'm so damn stupid! I threw my pillow across the room only to see a shocked Gilda standing in awe at what she had just heard. I ran over to her and checked the hallway before shutting the door and turning to face her.

"You like Emma... "She said still in disbelief

"Wait n-no It's not like that I swear" I started

"Ray don't even try denying it now! You like Emma, You like Emma!" She said snapping out of her shock. Her eye's almost had starts in them she was so happy.

"I ship!!! So when are you going to confess?" she squealed

"I'm not." I said "she is engaged remember?"

"Engaged not married" Gilda said and looked at me with a smirk

"Gilda what can I do!?! There is no way she would ever like me" I said

"Well you never know Ray but since I now know I guess I can help you win her heart" she said teasingly

"Really!?!" I almost shouted

"shhh! Yes I will help you but we can't let Norman find out!" 

After discussing for  a bit about my feelings which made me uncomfortable she left and said goodnight. I finally rested my head and got to sleep.

(Time skip)

I felt something shaking me. I looked over at my clock and read "1:23 am" I thought who the hell is waking me up at this time!?!?!

"Hello? Who is it?"

(Emma's POV)

Damn I thought looks like no sleep for me I said looking out the window. It had started to rain again for the third night in a row. As long as it's just rain I'll be fine I thought as I laid in my bed. I don't know what time it was when I heard the first bolt *BANG* I heard as the thunder echoed through the sky. I winced And hid under my covers *BANG* I let out a wimpier before throwing off my covers and dashing into the hall. I was scared and I didn't know who would help me. No one else know's that My only fear is thunder. I sat their for another minute until *BANG* I yelped, I needed someone now I thought. I look across the hall and saw Ray's door standing open. Ray! of course! I said as I dashed into his room without even thinking. I Shut the door then turned to see Ray sleeping peacefully. I walked over to his side and watched him for a minute. Wow he looks so handsome when he sleeps like this...*BANG* I feel to the ground pulling on his covers. Then I heard it.

"Hello? Who's there?" Ray said in his sleepy voice

My heart flutter at hearing his voice

"R-Ray... It's me Emma"

(Ray's POV)

IT'S EMMA!!! I looked over to see Emma crouched beside my bed gripping my sheets. I could feel my heart start pounding in my chest. What was she doing in MY room at this time of night! *BANG* Emma leaped up on me and buried her head in my chest. That was enough to pull me out of my fantasy.

"E-E-Emma!" I said I as I saw her clinging to me.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?!" I asked utterly shocked!

*BANG*

"RAY!" she shrieked and I immediately understood.

"shhh, It's ok Emma" I said pulling her close"

I held her for another thirty minutes trying to calm her down until the storm had finally stopped. She had finally calmed down I closed my eye's try and relax when suddenly I felt a cold finer tracing circles on my chests...

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is kinda short I wanted to save some stuff for the next chapter ;))))

Let me know what you guys think!!!

Thanks so much!- The Writer