Part 38

Police broke the door and barked inside to catch daksh, but they stood shocked seeing a lady's body floating in a pool of blood.
One lady constable held the lady's wrist and checked her pulse, it's blank. Sir, she is no more.

Idiot! Idiot!! Such an idiot, Am! How these things got failed to caught my eyes?! Ugh!!!
Daksh groaned, hitting his fist on the steering wheel. Beside his seat, Anika is shivering in fear. Her mouth and hands are tied with that doctor's shawl. She had a little bit of hope in the corner of her heart that she gonna escape from this beast's hand, but after seeing what happened to that doctor. It had broke into zillion pieces. Her heart panged thinking no one is going to save her. She prayed to God to send any truck or truck in going path. It's better to die instead of submitting ourselves into someone's hands. She thought closing her eyes.
When she opened she saw shivay, he is arguing with traffic police. After some seconds He stomped his feet angrily and get into the car. She is simply staring at him.

Sweety who is sitting on mallik's lap, stood up seeing his bua.
What happened sweetie? Mallika asked trying to stop the Sweetie as she is jumping on mallika's lap trying to say something. Baby what happened, come to papa?
Mallika give her to me.
Sweetie jumped from advay's lap to shivay's lap and tapped the windows seeing anika's face.
Sh sh sh, only 10 seconds, we will go, shivay Patted sweeties back seeing her going hyper.
Bhaiya look at your bracelet, it is blinking in green color
Rudra yell, seeing shivay's bracelet. What?? All come forward to see shivay's bracelet.

G-green green light! That means Anika is here? My Anika is here around 10 meters.

Oh, sh*t! Green is going to come in 2 count.

Sh*t! Shivay hitted his palm on the steering wheel.

Bhu-bhu-bhu...

Shivay turned his head sideways and paused seeing Anika. Both were looking into each other eyes with various mixed Emotions. Shivay come out of his trance, hearing vehicles horn sound from behind. A-anika!!! Shivay pushed geer and started chasing the car where Anika is in. Shivay what happened?

Anika is in that car? Shivay yell, pressing accelerator.

Oh, sh*t! Daksh groaned seeing Shivay car following him.

Stop the car, you bloody dammit ! Shivay yelled peeping his head out from the car.

Hey, stop!!! Sir car no 1905 and 2083 is going crossing speed limit.
Traffic police informed in wacky talky.

F***, Why on the earth this bloody petrol gone now? Don't flew high, thinking your shivay will come and save you. You are mine. And I'm very possessive over my things. I would destroy my things, but I will never give them to an other person. So, he grinned evily looking at Anika.

Try new