Part 32

Adv-Mallika what you have done my sister? Where is she? *Shooking her shoulder*

Mall- she. I don't know. When I came inside there is no one inside.

Adv- Don't lie Malika. I very well know that this is your job.come on say where you have done my sister?

Mall- I'm saying na. I have no idea, where she has gone?
Sweetie. Don't you see I'm talking. Go*freeing sweetie's hand from her skirt*

Sweetie again pulled Malika's skirt.

Mall- sweetie.what do you wa-
Malika stops seeing a letter in sweetie's hand. She swiftly grabbed the letter from her hand.
Anika!!!

Adv- Anika! What happened to here?
Advay snatched the letter from Malika's hand.

Mom- beta what is written in the letter? Where is our Anika? .

Adv- she has gone!* With teary eyes*

Dad- what? What are you saying advay? My daughter...she never went leaving me. Asha look what your son is blabbering. My daughter. She never leaves his dad. You are lying, right! You guys are playing prank with me! I got it*wiping tears* she is hiding her somewhere... Anika I have found out your prank... you can't make me fool. Come out.
I knew she is hiding under the bed.

Adv- dad she is not here? * Holding his dad* she has gone leaving us.

Dad falls on the floor numbly, hearing advay's words.

____________________

Don't you dare to take that looser's name in your mouth* tightening his grip on anika's hair*
Maaa... Anika moaned in pain.
I'm s-sorry baby... Did I hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Idiot * slapping his head multiple times * I'm sorry baby... I don't want to hurt you. But I can't control myself, hearing that b****** name from your mouth. I love you baby... I really love you. Why you aren't understanding my feelings babe? In which way I have gone lesser from that stupid, that you rejected me and chose that idiot over than me... Tell me
*Holding her chin* bloody Don't cry, it hurts me* pulling his hairs*
Anika crawls back frightened seeing him behaving like psycho.

_____________________

Mom, is Rudra is saying the truth? Haven't the necklace gone stolen? Did you put false allegation on Anika? Speak up mom.

Sh-shivay... I... I *pinky stammers*

So, you had spoked lie to me? Isn't?

Yeah I said!
Pinky yell...

But, why mom? Why you got to like that to her? What she has done with you, that you put fake allegation on her? She always considers you as her own mother but what you give her in return? A tag of thief!!! Wow, *fake claps* didn't you felt guilty conscience after doing all this? Today I feel ashamed to call you as my mother... Like a dumb, I had done the things which you said without knowing what is truth* banging his fist on pillar* my Anika.she is innocent. Being blind in your fake love, I hurt my Anika a lot*punching pillar*
It's all because of you! Why you do like that? Is it because anika belong from middle class family? Just so you know, that you are also belonged from middle class!!

Shivay listen.

You listen, MRS.oberoi.
If dadi thought like you, then think about your state... You are nothing but a selfish woman, who only think about herself.
Do you think that I will live happy with this tia? The answer is no. No. Tia and I can't lead a life together. Leave life, we can't run a single day together.
Dadi do you remember...once you told me, you told me to marry the person who I can't stay away! Do you remember? Anika is the one who I can't stay away dadi... I may say I don't like her. I hate her...blah.blah. But it is not true. I can't stay a single second without thinking about her. I'm loving her a lot. I love her more than anything in the world.

Shivay.

Shivay jerked Pinky's hand.

Don't touch me. From onwards, I am not your son. The relation which we shared for the 27 years is finished from now. Don't ever show your face to me after this.
Shivay wiped his last tear and stormed outside to bring his Anika...

Bhaiya wear dress and go!
Rudra yell seeing Shivay going in towel.