Part 27

Rohit. Anika why are you standing there come and help me in inside, advay said, peeping his head out from the crowd. Hey stop pulling my legs, I am the owner of the restaurant, advay screamed and gestured Anika and Rohit to come inside. Rohit made arav sit on his neck and looks at Anika. Are you ready??
Anika nodded tying her shawl.
Goo!! Both enters into crowd
OMG anika, someone is taking my new shoe. Rohit whined
Bhai! Just a few distance, we will enter inside. Finally both enters into a restaurant. Ufff! Anika took a glass of water and gulped it in one go seeing the Crowd.
My shoe! Rohit whined.
Anika come here .
Coming bhaiya! Anika hurried to the kitchen. Anika do you know to fajitas.
Rohit said scratching his hair.
Yeah, bhaiya!
Thank God! Make it fast. Customer is waiting for long.
Anika nodded and starts preparing the food thinking about Rudra. It is rudra's favorite dish. On the other side Rohit is running here and there to take orders with one leg shoe.

******
Sorry guys.we are closing our shop today as stock is over! I'm extremely sorry for making you all wait for long
Advay said bowing her head.
This is not done yrr.we are waiting for long.
Crowd said disappointed.
I'm extremely sorry guys. Tomorrow I will make sure to not happen like this.
Crowd nodded and left the place.
Advay closed the door and squealed happily. He still can't believe what happened today
Anikaaaaa!!!! Thank you so muchhhhhhh
Twirling her in air.
But bhaiya, what I have done?
Anika said confusingly.
The video which you made to promote our shop got viral in social media. Seeing that video all peoples came to our shop.
Really Anika asked surprisingly.
Yes, see advay took his mobile and shows the video to Anika.
In that video, arav and sweetie are telling coming and eat the restaurant.
OMG! I can't believe
1M views for this video
Anika squealed grabbing mobile from advay's hand.
Wow, arav you become star
Arav flick his hairs, jumping up and down rounding Rohit.
Rohit made grumpy face seeing him dancing in front his eyes.
Anika and advay laughs.

******
Oh my God! Baby Haven't you got ready yet? Look even I am ready
Tia said twirling her 45 kg lehanga. How I am looking today!
Tia asked smiling from ear to ear.
Shivay hummed slightly typing something in his laptop without looking at Tia.
Oh my matha! Shivay haven't you got ready yet!! Downside, guest and media were waiting for you twos down. Come on get ready, quik!
Pink said unbuttoning shivay's shirt.
Mom, what the hell you are doing?!! Closing his shirt. You two go and I'll get ready and come.
Saying, shivay pushed two out