Part 30

Shivay babyyy!!!!
Shivay jerkily tied the towel around his waist hearing Tia's voice.
Are you mad, don't you know to knock before entering into someone's room?
Shivay huffed. Uff, come on baby, this is not someone's room. This is my future husband's room. BTW, I came here to show this necklace to you, pinky aunty gave this to me. This is beautiful right. Yeah. Shivay said combing his hair with fingers. Baby first look at me, Tia pouted. Shivay turns his head and got shocked seeing the necklace.

Anika sitting on the railway station bench caressing her belly, all of a sudden one man came from her backside and made her smell kerchief on his nose.

This necklace... How did you get this necklace shivay asked shockingly checking the necklace closely.
Wo pinky aunty gave this necklace to me. She told me to don't show this to you. But I can't resist myself from showing this necklace to you. This necklace looks more beautiful in my neck na. Say shivay Tia said. Shivay closed his fist in anger. Baby ate you okay?
Shivay angrily snatched the necklace from Tia's neck and stormed outside screaming Mommmm.
He has gone without praising me. Tia whined.

Mom...mom where you are? Mo
Shivay what happened beta? Why are you screaming like this
Dadi asked confusingly. Dadi where is mom?? Shivay asked grinding his mom. She is in downside, before she could finish shivay went downstairs
Mommm!!
Shivay, it's good you came here.look I have made your favorite kheer. Taste it and tell me how is it
Mom stop, shivay holds Pinky's hand.
What shivay?
Mom, How did you get this necklace? Aren't this is the necklace which you told Anika stole.
Pinky stood dumbstruck without knowing what to do.
Mom I am asking you something? *Flicking necklace* how you get this?  Answer me??
Wo.wo beta that day after you thrown her out I had gone behind her and snatched the necklace from her.
Pinky said confidently looking into shivay's eyes.
Lie!

Bua...bua.
Arav for God sake I'm your mom.. call me as mom..
Mallika says irritadely seeing him calling her bua instead of ma. Not only you bhabhi, he also calling me as bua. Do You know, yesterday infront of my friends he has called me as bua and after that all saved my name as bua instead of Rohit. I became laughing stock to them.
Rohit pouted.
Bua!!arav again pulled mallika's saree.
Arav say what you want?
Ime is 9..gibe Blakefaset faset..bua and babie ibe hungly.