Part 31

Lie. Lie a black lie.
Shivay's voice echoes in the walls of oberoi mansion. The very next day after I send Anika out you and dad went to second Honey moon, lying to us that you are going to Kasai. Pinky and Shakti stood tongue-tied in front of shivay. S-shivay what are you saying? We two really went to Kasai to pray for your well-being!
Shivay laughed lightly hearing Pinky's words. Oh, really?is Kasai is located in Goa?
Shivay i
Enough dad. Don't need to speak anything now. From starting you are silent, so maintain that
I'm asking something to you, mom. Shivay we – we pinky shutters looking here and there.
It's okay To Leave it. That's your personal matter. I'm not interfering in that. Just tell me how did you get the necklace? Come on tell* folding his hands*
Pinky bend her head cursing Tia for showing necklace to shivay.
Grrr this fight is going boring. Attack each other with things.pull each other hair and fight
Rudra said while stuffing popcorn in his mouth.
Rudra shut up! It's not time to joke.
Shivay glared Rudra.
Seriously guys. If it is called joke then what you two are doing now.
Rudra said while sipping juice.
What do you mean?!
You two are arguing for the thing which actually didn't happen.
Matlab?!
Matlab... the first necklace would have to be stolen to find that, right! If you asked her how she found the necklace which is actually not lost then how she will answer. You don't worry choti ma.in this matter my full support is for you. You don't have to answer to the question of which has no meaning.
Rudra smirked making pinky gulp in fear.
That means Anika haven't stolen the necklace!
Shivay said, shockingly.
Happy late realization, MR.oberoi. I was saying this from starting.

In unknown place

Anika opened her eyes and found herself lying on the ground. Her legs and arms are tied with her shawl. She closed her eyes swiftly when someone switched on the lights. You. Anika said shockingly, seeing the face of the person. Wow, my baby remember me
Daksh laughed approaching Anika.
L-look do-on't come near me.
Anika crawled back seeing him approaching her.
If shivay come here then he'll* achhh*Anika winched in pain when daksh grabbed her hair in his fist. Don't you dare to take that looser's word in your mouth.

In triveni house

Arav baby what happened why are you weeping?
Advay asks, seeing him coming weepingly holding a food tray in his hand.
B-bua. b-bua arav hiccups pointing fingers to anika's room.
Baby, did she scold you? How dare she to scold my son!
Malika shut up! Advay said picking arav in his hand.
Hloo why are you saying, shut up to me. If you have dared then go and ask that girl to shut up. How dare she to scold my baby.look how he is weeping.
Malika stop assuming things before knowing the truth.
Mom said. Arav what happened, why are you crying?
B-bua arav hiccuped.
Definitely that girl does something. That's why my son is crying. Today I won't leave the girl.
Malika tied her shawl and stormed into anika's room to burst out her anger on her but she stopped seeing no one in the room.