The Intern

Quinn Fabray got pregnant at the age of 15 and gave birth to her daughter at the age of 16.

Her father had kicked her out of her home and her mother was gone a long time ago.

She got help from her best friend Mercedes and Kurt. Kurt's father opend his home for her and he was the one who made sure that she had whatever she needed.

Burt Hummel was a common man who never judge anyone. He was the man all his son's friends would run to if they ever needed advice or help or just someone who needed to vent out. When he found out that Quinn got pregnant he knew that he needed to fix the guest room and probably get a crib.

Kurt came home with Quinn one day with her luggage in tow. He took a good look at the blond girl and just smiled at her.

He walked over and gave her a hug and kissed her head.

"Kurt show Quinn her new bedroom. Help her pack up and then come down and help me with the table. Dinner will be done soon" was all he said before he went back to the kitchen and continued with dinner.

The blond looked at her best friend who just smiled at her.

"You are family Quinn, my dad had always seen you as his daughter" he said and dragged her to her new bedroom.

It's been 5 years since she had her daughter and she was juggling collage life with being a single mom. Studying  to become a lawyer was her goal in life and make sure that her daughters life would be better was harder then she ever expected but she would never regret that she kept her baby girl.

"Look Beth, mommy is back" Kurt said and the little 4 year old girl squeals of happiness when she sees her mommy.

"Mommy mommy you back.. you home" she said and Quinn couldn't help but to smile at her baby girl.

"Of course sweetie, mommy would never ever leave you" she said and catches her running girl from the floor.

"Thanks for taking care of her Kurt, I don't know what I would do without you and Mercedes" she said.

"Quinn stop thanking us all the time. We are family and that girl is our niece. We would do anything for her" he said.

Quinn feels like she had been taken advantage of her best friends and specially her bonus dad Burt.

"I know.. I just.. I'm just lucky to have good support system. Some people don't have that and they end up elsewhere" she said and looks down on the floor.

"Hard case huh I understand. But Quinn you have always been like a sister to me and a daughter to dad. We love you and this little princess" he said with a soft voice and huggs her.

"So now... have you met your boss yet?" He said and the three of them walked into the kitchen where dinner is almost done and they are just waiting for Mercedes.

Santana Lopez comes from a self made wealthy family. Her father is a very well respected doctor and her mother is the owner of New Yorks well talked lawfirm and Santana Lopez is the one to take over her mother's firm once she would decide to retire. She was her mothers right hand and she knew all the employees and their families and even their situations. Even if she was well taken cared of her parents always made sure that she understood the hard work and sacrifice they put in their carries. To respect everyone and always help the common people when they least need it the most.

At the age of 23 she is almost done with her law and business degree. Being a wonder child and also having a lawyer of a mother helped her jump start her way of thinking around the law. Her professors was not quite happy everytime she contradicted their questions or cases. She just simply saw them as it was and her way of thinking was way complicated for an average person. Also it did help that she have an IQ of 195 and the second smartest person in the world.