She Got Me

She walked through the door of her old high school. She haven't been here since she graduated. Last time she saw her entire glee club friends was after Finn had died. Some of them lived in the same city and some far away.

She walked in to the old gym where the party was holding. She notice some familiar faces but she never talked to them.

She sat down by the bar when suddenly a dark voice she haven't heard for years echoed in her ears. "Quinn" she turned around and saw Puck standing beside her "hello Puckerman" she said with a smile.

Puck sat down beside her. "So how you been? What's new?" He asked her. Quinn just smiled "well I'm a chef and I'm about to open my own restaurant soon" she said a little blant.

Puck smiled at her "well you where always a good cook when we used to be together" he said. He sat down and joined her witch Quinn was happy about.

They sat there waiting for the people to fill the room, talking about their lives until they got interrupted by a short brunette. "Quinn, Puck" she said making the blond look up "Rachel Berry" Quinn said with a smile, a genuine smile. Rachel joined them at the table and they started to reminiscing about their high school days, about how glee club saved their lives and how they all became a family.

They did not noticed when two blonds walked towards them until they heard their voices "Hey guys, long time no see" Sam said with a smile and Brittney being Brittney she slammed herself on the girls and on Puck. All three was a bit surprised about her approach.

"Uh.. Sam, Brittney, it was indeed long time ago" Rachel said with a forced smile. "So what are you guys up too nowadays? How is Santana?" The quirky blond asked like nothing happen.

Quinn's heart ache a bit, she knew that this day would come someday but she never knew it would come this fast. Last time they all saw each other was 5 years ago when Brittney dumped Santana for Sam. The Latina was heartbroken for almost a year but she bounced back when she realized that Quinn was the one who always had her back, made sure that she was taken cared of and that she always had someone's support.

"She is all good" Rachel said with a bit of forced smile. Quinn said nothing but nodded her head. They all stood there with a awkward silence.

"Hey Quinn, hey Rachel, Puckerman" a loud voice was welcomed in. They all turned around and it was Mercedes who came with Artie, Tina and Mike.

When the others saw Brittney and Sam Mercedes yelled at them "WHO SAID THAT YOU TWO COULD SIT WITH US? HM.. HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE" she said with her voice raised. Everyone looked horrified and did not know what to say or do "wha..what do you me..mean?" Sam asked her "you guys hooked up behind Santanas back for years and finally when she proposed to miss two timing *pointed at Brittney* she cracks and tells her all about how you two fell in love" she huffs.

Rachel turnd around and saw Santana entering the hall, she nudge Quinn to get her attention who also saw Santana.

Santana walked over to the group with two drinks on her hand and a smile. "Hey everyone" she said and a smile. They all took a turn to give her a hug, once Quinn was in front of her she had a smile that could only make her heart flutter. "Hi baby, I've miss you" she said to the blond woman who just gave her a cheeky grin. " I missed you to baby, you missed out on the party" she laugh a bit and the latina just raised her brows.

"Santana" the latina looked up and saw her ex and just like that her stoic face was back.

Brittney just smiled at her "how are you?" The blond asked her with a smile. Santana just pulled Quinn close to her and connected their lips together leaving both Sam and Brittany stunned. Once they pulled away Santana smiled ear to ear "I keep hearing voices but I can't see them, it's weird cause your in my arms and our friends are here but they are not talking so am I imagining things" she said sarcastically "oh might be the two backstsbbers that's giving me the basic vibs" she continued looking dead back at the two blond people in front of her.

Quinn and everyone else was just staring at them, not knowing what to do. "Honey.. maybe we can sit down and have some drinks and talk to our friends" Quinn said with a low voice gazing in Santanas eyes with a smile.

"Yes.. let's sit down and keep up with each other, we haven't seen Mercedes and the others since Alis birthday and it be nice just to hang out now that the kids are home with our parents" Rachel voiced out.

It was true, even though some of the gang lived in the same city it was a bit hard to catch up since they had kids.

Santana quickly nodded. They all sat down round the table and started to catch up. Rachel, Mercedes and Quinn was talking about the kids while Santana and the guys was talking about how to expand their company's together and was even joking about converting one of the top floors to be their new collective apartment in New York.

"You and Quinn have a kid together?" Brittney asked making everyone turning their heads to face her.

Santana just simply stared at her, no word came out from her. "Yes, we have a daughter" Quinn answerd with a smile. Brittney was having a hard time to understand that her ex have a child with someone else.

"But you said that you did not want kids" the confused blond said looking between Santana and Quinn. The latina just shook her head "no, I said I was not ready to have children, I told you that I needed time" she said with a calm voice.

Brittney was still confused "but.. but that's why I started to see Sam, cause I thought you did not want kids" she said with a low voice but low enough for everyone to hear.

Santana didn't know what to say after that, she just stared at Brittney with no emotion at all. Quinn took her wife's hand in hers and just made sure that she was not alone. "I'm glad that I never had any children with you, if we did then our kids would probably hate us as much as I dispiese you" the latina she said without any ounce of regret in her voice.

The blond looked at her, trying to understand what she did wrong to make Santana say those words to her.

"But I love you" she says in front of everyone.

Quinn felt like she couldn't breath and her hold on her wife's hand got tighter and her entire body just froze.

Santana could feel her wife's hold getting tighter. She turned around and kissed her lips and the hold got was slipping away.

"Get this in your head. I love Quinn and our daughter, they are all I need. I don't want you Brittany and I definitely do NOT love YOU" she said with a low voice.

Everyone looked at both Sam and Brittany. The blond man just stood there. He heard his girlfriends confession and it hurt him. He should have know that she was only with him because he wanted her and to have children. She never loved him the way he did for her.

He got up and walked away from the table without a word. He was angry and hurt.

"But we are ment to be together.." the blond said but was cut off by the latina.

"NO WE WHERE NEVER MENT TO BE TOGETHER" she shouted at her.

"You may think that I just settled down with her but trust my words Britt. Lucy Q have always had me even back in high school, even when I was mad at her or she was mad at me we could always count on each other. She has my back and I have hers no matter what" she said with a low voice and got up from her chair.

Quinn took her hand and got up and the two walked out with the rest of their friends.