It Was Always You

It was never easy for Santana and Quinn.

They have known each other since they where in diapers and their families often hanged out together.

Santana often thought about how they got where they are now.

Highschool was never the same for the two best friends. Ever since Santana got together with Brittany the blond was forgotten and jealousy, rivalry and pain became their new normal.

But no matter what the two had always each others back even if they both denied it.

In the end of their senior year Brittney and Santana broke up since the latina found out that the blond cheated on her with Sam Evans.

The latina was so heartbroken that she didn't even showed up to school and just disappeared and no one ever knew what happend to her. The only thing Quinn found out from her parents was that she left and would never come back.

When the information hit Quinn her heart broke in to pieces. The girl that she had been secretly loved from afar had left her. So when she got back to school her anger and hate for the two blonds got even worse and she made sure that they knew that. She blamed the two for chasing her best friend away and brake her heart.

A year later after she started Yale she kept asking Santana's parents how she was doing or where she was but they had promised her to never tell the blond where she was because she knew that she would go find her.

Little did she know that the latina kept an eye on the blond. She was never far away from her.

One night when Quinn went to a college party she got so drunk that she fell asleep on one of the bedrooms in the house. Little did she know that her drink got spiked and she was about to get raped but it never happened because during her drunk state she knew she could hear Santana's voice.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She hears someone yell and the second was someone getting beat up.

Last thing she remembers was someone telling her she be fine and that she was safe.