Secret Meetings

She was known as the beauty queen of Lima, Ohio. She was popular in her tiny home town and everyone loved her.

One day she was walking home from school. Her headphones was on and music was blasting and she was smiling.

She walked through the small path in the woods not far from her home when someone had covered her mouth and dragged her to a old shack up the hill.

She was pushed inside and she turned around she saw who had taken her.

"Santana" she said and she jump on her lover.

"I missed you baby" the girl said.

Santana pushed her girl on the wall. She took off the blonds underwear and started to touch every inch of her body.

"Get down on your knees" the latina said and the blond smiled at her.

"Yes daddy" she said in a low voice and got down on her knees.

She started to pull down Santana's pants and freed her big shaft that she had been missing.

Seeing Quinn on her knees and being this submissive turned her on. She remembered the first time she took her Virgin pussy. It was not ideal but it what's made them become who they are now.

Quinn Fabray is loved by everyone but she was not a fan of Santana Lopez. The girl was loud and obnoxious and very loud.

The blond was talking to her best friend Rachel and she did not know that the girl she was talking about was there.

"I'm telling you Santana was having sex with someone in the locker room and the same day she did Ella Dayer" her best friend said.

"And also she has a male genitals" the girl almost shouted.

"Rach I hardly belive that she has one but whatever she does or do has nothing to do with us and she is someone I rather not have in my life" Quinn said.

"Well.. rumors has it that she got the hots for you" her friend said and Quinn just huffed.

"I would never let a girl like her touch me or even come near me and by all means she is very obnoxious" she said.

Santana was sitting just two tables away from the two best friends and heard everything they had said about her. This made her angry and wanting to slap the two in their faces.

It was after the P.E that Santana had confronted the blond hens why she had waited for everyone else to leave and show up once the blond was alone.

When Quinn noticed that she was not alone anymore she was nervous to see the freak of the school standing by the door. She quickly tried to put her cloths back on but to her luck Santana had pushed her towards the lockers.

"What the hell are you doing Satan" she hissed.

Santana just smirked.