Chapter 1 made by Mel_sike

Y/n Pov:

Mom: You sure you don't want your brother to send you.

I turn my gaze too inside of my house at the living room too my brother. He looked up too me from his laptop and stuck out his tongue.

Me: I rather take the bus then go with him.

Mom: Okay, take care sweetie.

I nodded and hugged my mom. Once we both pulled off I started too make my way towards the bus station.

Honestly I don't really want to go to school. Not that I hate learning, well maybe a little BUT there's this one person who made my day worse than ever . Every school has this type of person. They disgust you, Told you to do sh*t and all.

Want me to be more obvious?

Easy to say, A bully

That one guy you can tell are the girls favorite. F**k boy? You can tell. His hair style and look tells it all.

But why me? I never see him bully other girls!

After waiting a few minutes at the bus stop, It finally came and I got in. Sat at the back seat and threw my gaze out the window.

I got disturb like every single day since I moved in too Florida! I was like his main target!

Well, his not the only one who bullied me. His ex also was in the same boat as him. But she bullied me cause she thought I was the cause why they broke up.

B**ch are you f**king blind?!

He bullied me for f**k sake! How come I was the reason why you both broke up?! Don't drag me into this.

I finally arrived at school and I realized that as soon as the driver pulls on the brakes. Making me snap out of my thought.

I got off the bus after thanking the driver and took a step towards the inside the school. I slowly took a deep breath while closing my eyes.

Suddenly a motorcycle drifted right in front of me and I was in total shock, making me jump a little. The driver of the motorcycle turned off the engine and took off his helmet.

Once it was off, he swayed his hair left and right then run his hair with his fingers. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Him: Sup nerd.

Me: What the hell Gaege.

Gaege: What?

He got off his motorcycle and stood right in front of me. I literally have to look up to his face since he's kinda like one of those slenderman.

Gaege: Did I hurt you?

Me: N..no!

He quickly duck down and rubbed my hair. I roughly removed his hand and he laughed.

Gaege: Stop being like this.

Me: Being like what?

Gaege put on his sling bag across his body and look at his left.

Gaege: Stop being mad all the time. It's dangerous for all the other boys.

Me: You don't tell me what to do. And can you please for the love of god,
STOP BOTHERING ME!

He chuckled and turned around to walk away. Ugh!! What's wrong with him?

At Class..

I tapped my pen a few times onto my glasses, trying too think of an answer for this last question. My mind is a little fogged and I couldn't think of an answer. Then I got frustrated

Gaege: Psst.

What does this moron want from me?! I turn around towards him and saw him dropping his own like he was dropping his mic.

He bounced his eyebrows and gave me a smirk. He crossed bth his hands behind his neck and placed his feet onto the desk in front of him.

Huh....

Since he was done first.

He must be cheating. I knew it.

I as done a couple minutes later and the teacher picked up our exam papers once the time was up. I turn my gaze towards Gaege and he jerk out his tongue.

Gaege: Looks like I'm the smart one.

Me: Well looks like your the nerd too

Gaege: Am-

Eddie: What the f**k Gaege.

I look up towards someone walking towards us and I smile. LIFE SAVER. Finally! Or else I'm fighting again with this guy!

Me: Hola Eddie.

Eddie:He's disturbing you?

Me: Kind-

Gaege: F**k off, Taco Bell. Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? Or is it that glasses of yours doesn't even function anymore.

I can we Eddie clenching his fist and I hold his hand. He look towards me and I shook my head.

Me: Let him be.

Eddie: He's bullying my sister.

Gaege: Your disturbing my conversation taco man!

Yes. Eddie is also a my brother of mine. Twin to be more precise. But he went early too school today with Grant (Narrators real name)  since he slept over at his place.

Eddie: Stay away from her, pendejo!

Eddie gently took my hands off his wrist and walked back too his seat. I look towards Grant and we both shrug our shoulders.

This is not happening again.

This story is being made by @mel_sike and I

this chapter was made by Mel, I just typed it up, hope you guys enjoy it

QUICK UPDATE ;P Mel and I live on the opposite side of the world and time zones suck so we didn't end up finish up chapter 1 till now and if  words are spaced out to much I'm currently at my sisters using her tablet (my phone didn't want to be on my side today it also did update till now sorry ) to finish this so chapter 1 is done and I'll be making chapter 2 as soon as I can - juicyfruitedits11