Chapter 7 By juicyfruitedits

1 month later
Gaege's POV

I grabbed my books from my desk and look I've met shoulder and see Ashley rubbing my arm

Me: Ashley for the love of everything that's is f*cking good will you leave me alone!

Ashley: but babe I miss you pls come back!

Me: WHY SHOULD I! You cheated on me! You ruined my life and because of you I refuse to date anyone in my life!

Ashley: pls babe trust me I won't do it again it wasn't even my fault it was his he forced me.

Me: yeah sure he did, and even if I did trust you again which I don't I wouldn't go back out with you, you f*CKED my life up and we have 3 weeks till we graduate and I need to focus and you are a distraction.

Ashley: Well to me it seems like your scared to date Gaege, look at that Gaege Gibson the schools best baseball pitcher is scared.

Me: for f*ck sake Ashley I'm not your just a whore and you won't leave me alone now f*ck off

I shove her hand off of my arm and leave the class room to go to lunch

15 minutes later at lunch

I'm sitting alone doing homework while eating and then of course here comes Ashley.

Ashley: Gaege please just one more chance please. I'll never do it again!

Me: Omg! Why do you keep coming back to me huh what makes you want me back?

Ashley: but Gaege you've always been mine and I can't accept you with anyone else and seeing girls all over you makes me sad that one could hurt you.

Me: oh really like how you hurt me. Give me one good reason I could trust you again huh?

Ashley: because I've changed and I have an important question to ask you?

Me: oh yeah and what the actual f*ck is that?

Ashley: will you go to prom with me?

My jaw drops and I hear the words come out of her mouth, I planned on trying to get Y/n to come with me and with Eddies help but now, I don't know what to do. If I say no I'll look like the biggest fool in the whole school! Especially because she's a cheerleader and the captain of the team.

Me: *sigh* FINE! But if you f*ck with me or take someone else you will never see me again you get one chance!

Ashley: YAY THANK YOU BABY

Ashley rushes into my arms and kisses me, I don't fight it and just accept it, I just hope she don't make me depressed again like she did

Hey y'all juicyfruitedits here sorry for the delay in the book and all the times I was trying to get chapters done life got crazy and I've had writers block and doing another story at the same time. But I'm now on summer break and will have a bit more time to write between the two stories Ik this was short but I'm sorry this is all I could think of, I hope you enjoy it tho :)